Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

smemon wrote:
    oh come on don't be so boring! the malteser 1 with the crispy bits inside. it's the first one you go for. :rolleyes:
    yeah but say you only had milkyways and bountys left....

or only topics and snickers left? and you had to pick one..which would you pick!

i chose topics and snickers as i dislike them both...no offence to all you kids who happen to like them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

It'd be bounty for me... providing I could have a pint/glass of milk with it..

Thanks Abercrombie! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Shrimp wrote:
    ok, forget the orals..

How you doing? I'm in a great mood today, since yesterday & I don't see it wearing of either.. .. I got my place in Art College (NCAD First Year Core).. :) It's so good to know.. very relieving & satisfying.

It's the best news I've had all year, and it's my first choice in the CAO.

How about you?

congrats shrimpy :D dats great!!

smemon go away smelly poo!!

Thanks, it's great!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Congrats Shrimp, my friend was off VisComm by 15 points....hopefully someone'll drop out and he'll get in. He deserves it considering the amount of work he did for his portfolio.

I remember my brother got accepted into both the core year and industrial design....he was beside himself. He took IndDes and won young designer of the year last year for his final year project! Getting into NCAD is by no means easy, so congratulations! Must be great knowing all you have to do is pass the LC!

• Advertisement

Congrats Shrimp, my friend was off VisComm by 15 points....hopefully someone'll drop out and he'll get in. He deserves it considering the amount of work he did for his portfolio.

I remember my brother got accepted into both the core year and industrial design....he was beside himself. He took IndDes and won young designer of the year last year for his final year project! Getting into NCAD is by no means easy, so congratulations! Must be great knowing all you have to do is pass the LC!

Thanks Funk! VisComm is what I hope to do after my First Year in CORE.

It's nice to know alright, esspecially before the LC.. Fair play to your brother on this work, thats deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Young designer of the year? Fair play, good show. Ar an taobh eile, tá mé ar an liosta feitheamh. I'll have to wait and see I suppose. Shrimp, good work again, from what I saw your folio was the cat's pajamas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Daddio's portfolio is better than Shrimps. that's how i see this seedy business.

I haven't seen Daddios.

and Casanova kid, you've seen mine?

• Advertisement

Are you Michelangelo? Are you Leonardo Da Vinci, are you Pablo Picasso, are you fcuking Andy Warhol, Carvaggio, Van Goph, Monet, Manet? I don't think so. Daddio is better than them all.
    ps.Your sig has your art on it.

Ok, daddio is better than all of them, that goes without saying.............. ?

My sig has my photography, thats not my college portfolio..?

Clearly you're taking the piss anyways..

now now now calm down boys!dnt be jealous of shrimp casonova!!jeez lousie:

lol :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

d4gurl wrote:
    now now now calm down boys!dnt be jealous of shrimp casonova!!jeez lousie:
    well said!!

i've decided i've got to get my head stuck into those books once and for all...and i think i may just have to cut out the internet all the week....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

well said!!

i've decided i've got to get my head stuck into those books once and for all...and i think i may just have to cut out the internet all the week....

dont be so silly :rolleyes: jeeesh, i almost thought you were serious there.

you can't cut out the internet, that's like saying you'll cut out food and water for the week.

Right.

Anyone going to Bray Jazz Festival?

www.brayjazz.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

So where are ya'll going on your holidays. Hope theres no Ayai napa/Corfu/Kos scobs here :D. Just booked ours today. London four days, Amsterdam four days, Rome four days, Cannes one week. Staying these really cool, neo-modern trendy hotels. Can't wait, heading out first week in July.
    Whats everyone else doing.

Interrailing. Budapest > Vienna > Munich > Prague > Berlin > Amsterdam

Boom!

I'm going to Ayia Knacker with the rest of Dublin. Not particularly looking forward to it, especially considering my girlfriend's only in 5th year, but I'm going wherever my friends are going.

I'm in the process of putting together my portfolio for Architecture in Limerick......dear god but do I have little work, and even less colour in it. Oh well...

• Advertisement

Daddio wrote:

Boom!

Whay the Dam, make sure you head into the Cafe's.

America cant f*ukin w8!

Where in America

florida and new york!!!so xcited meetin up with a few of my friends who are going around den too!

Funkstard wrote:
    I'm in the process of putting together my portfolio for Architecture.

Good luck getting the course!

I wish I was inter-railing, but none of the guys in the class wanna do it, so ain't happening, anyways I doubt there'll even be a LC hol. cos there are so many lazy guys int he class who wouldn't bother gettin back to you about it.. ah well.. I'll take things as they come!

Daddio wrote:

Boom!
    You left out Bratislava, there's a real good hostel there.

will some one go onto d gaeilge thread and anwser my ceist!go raibh maith agat!:D

You left out Bratislava, there's a real good hostel there.
    I'm not going to that hostel you psycho :eek:

No way Hosé.

Yeah the Dam is gonna be the Thing To Do.

Is that the hostel from the film "the hostel".. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Yep. That film scared the bejaysus outta me. :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement