Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

this threads a bit dead lately......quite borin!id say it will be full of peeps over easter!ahh such a distraction these boards! so how is everyone (no talk of orals please) xox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

great!! i can't wait for easter! :D I've so much planned..i'm going to Egypt for 5 days with my mum, and then i guess when i get back i'll have to be studying!! oohh i can't wait...i haven't been to Egypt since I was 4 so this time I'm sooo gonna remember it (and be very snap happy while i'm there!)

Aww wow!how exciting!can I cum too aber?Ill hide in ur suitcase :D lol! I think my parents are going away for cuple of days to galway or somewher that can only mean on thing Free gaf!lol! keep it on d DL though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Bebo party?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Free gaff? I shall be there. Don't bother uninviting me, or inviting me actually, I'm coming and I'm wrecking the place.

• Advertisement

no not a bebo party nore a internet party-
    definitly not!! it wont be so much as a free gaf as small get to gether(yeh rite) but seriously not a bebo yok!

d4gurl wrote:
    no not a bebo party nore a internet party-
    definitly not!! it wont be so much as a free gaf as small get to gether(yeh rite) but seriously not a bebo yok!
    yeah you can be my stowaway!!! staying in Cairo itself...should be fun but i'd like to venture out and experience the rest of the country..maybe the next time sure!!

not a bebo party, but can aber still come :p

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol of course my peeps of this thread are welcome :D (ill tel u d date after d party hahaha)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

so, guys.. wanna all go on holidays together?

Shrimp wrote:
    so, guys.. wanna all go on holidays together?
    No.

• Advertisement

Same, what a stupid idea...

i officially don't have to speak irish ever again if i don't want to :D

d4gurl wrote:
    emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol of course my peeps of this thread are welcome :D (ill tel u d date after d party hahaha)
    I've never wrecked a house at a party. Ever. I'll be good.

High five Abercrombie me neither!woooooooo!! im sure ull be good daddio lol :p

I have a dilema sleep after being up since 5 or wait for Desperate housewives! so bad havin tv in d old room! it wud require nrg if it wz dwn stairs!ahhhh

watch DHW!!! i am right now...i know, having tv in your room is a nightmare..but i think having a laptop is worse!!! stupid internet!

Yep, just watched a bit of it, was kinda dodgy at the end when the guy was looking out the window.

What was up with having to eat the rashers? I missed the start, I just got that it was a bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

why wouldn't you want to eat rashers?

They were raw... and she had to eat them.

I ended up watchin it! i had to suffer all day today!im so sleepy! wz a great eppy tho!wandering spleen hahah i love it! so obv that sometng wil happen to brees daughter .

• Advertisement

On the subject of television, what hardass london businessman owns this catchphrase:

"You're a lightweight, you're fired."

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Sir Alan Sugar, AMSTRAD(Alan Michael Sugar Trading). I take i you watch The Apprentice. None better!!!

Decent enough show, didn't watch tonights one, but was it any good?

It's not 00:43. I have at least another 4 hours to do on my portfolio which will be getting going to Limerick by courier tomorrow morning. I'm extremely tired.

Oh, and I have my Irish oral tomorrow morning. My bag hasn't been touched since I came home today, and I came home at 1pm. Altogether I've done around half on hour's study for the oral because of my portfolio. Of all the nights to have to have to finish my portfolio.....sleep deprivation here I come.

Well it's 4am and I'm still up.

I was up untill 4:30 doing my portfolio the night before I handed it in to NCAD. It wasn't that I had any more finished pieces to do, it was just the putting together of all my work which kept me up. It was worth it tho, got the place, hope you will too.

good luck funkstard hope it all came together! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO only a culpe more hours till easter!yay!im so xcited!! ahhhhhhhhh :D

Session on indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

Agh I'm dreading easter.
    I'll have that terrible feeling of ''I should be at home studying'' if I go out. So I'll probably spend it all stuffing my face with chocolate and drowning in self pity. Aggh the stress of it all.

The summer seems like heaven.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

EASTER **** YEAH. Just home, now time to go on a two week bender

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement