Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Yes, a bender in the tute.... hmm..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

wat are u's doing home at dis time?

had Irish oral, so we were finished by 12:30 or something!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

I'm killing myself with alcohol so i dont have to sit the leaving cert, wahey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

how's everyone's easter going so far???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Can't wait to go absolutely mad and study for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages. Oh yeah. Whoop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Last time we ever get school holidays! This is the final leg, make it count :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

omg!ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!how exciting yet sad! i only hv three weeks left in d tute after easter!omg im gonna cry!omg i love d place!!!!i dnt wanta go!now if only i cud stay der and make every single person in der stay with me hahh!joke!part of me jus cnt wait to get out in the "real world" but part of me is scared!!ahh!!

It reminds me of the final days of the empire when Patton and the boys sweeped across Europe. A feeling of doom, as the fatherland crumbles and the realisation that the allied bastards are gonna make history judge you harshly.

was in the tute today, from 9 to 4.15... wasn't actually that bad, kinda good! It's very encouraging!

• Advertisement

In there from 9 to half two, have to say, decent talent all round, though I was a bit out of their leagues.

savage birds, seriously, like better than your average.

Tomorrow in order:

Art history
    Maths
    Irish
    French!

you?

Geograph, French, then Maths. The french guy is mad, isn't he?

we have a woman, very good teacher..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Shrimp wrote:
    savage birds, seriously, like better than your average

You haven't lived until you've been to the day school. I hope you opinion on the tute has improved, not that i care :D

*Tripper* wrote:
    You haven't lived until you've been to the day school. I hope you opinion on the tute has improved, not that i care :D
    C'mpn. the fact they have doormen and people protecting you from crossing the road confirms it's a school for knobs.

No, thats just for the retord people getting grinds cause its all to much for them that they get to grace the hallways of a school as cool as the tute.
    ****ing stung.

Mate, you've not been to my school it's so hip, it's whack as the kids would say.

Hmmm yes.

tripper we kno we go to do d best place! der jus jealous!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

hey guys! greetings from cairo! it's 30 degrees..i'm lovin' it!! just thought i'd pop on and see how everyones hols are going! i don't wanna go home :( so sad. hope yous are missing me!! :D don't worry, i'll be back on sunday so i'll be able to take over the thread again :D

p.s hope weather is nice in ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

It's raining right now.

:(

aww abers sounds like ur havin a fab time!so jealous!bring bak that sunshine!!!! the thread is so dead these days!omg im nakered!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I'm doing Art History too....the teacher is a scary piece of work. She's good, but a bitch too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Actually I completely retract my previous statement, she just scared me at the start. She was real funny today, she must be one of those teachers who scare the bollix out of you at the start to instill fear and keep you quiet

anyone else suffering I really just cant study syndromme?i did work from monday to wednesday but now i jus cnt do netng! wat to do?? tv is crap but i jus sit der and dnt car and den of course d evils of d net!omg help

The damn law doesn't take into account institute revision participants. Get up at half 6 everyday and work till half two and the one day where you know you don't have to get up early, they close the ****ing pubs. Would they close a hospital or a chiurch or any other public service. This has to be unconstitutional.

this thread is soooooo dead and I am sooooo BORED!!! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

D4gurl you idiot child! You've wrecked this page forever with your complete and utter disregard for margins. YOU FOOL! Now everyone's browser will be doomed forever. FOREVER!

AND THAT!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement