Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

shut up fathead!do not call me an idiot child! wat are you on margins?
    Be quiet and go cry over ice scream! jeez louise

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I am board.........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

d4gurl wrote:
    shut up fathead!do not call me an idiot child! wat are you on margins?
    Be quiet and go cry over ice scream! jeez louise
    Do not call me a fathead. Ice scream [sic] is nothing to cry over.

I am on margins.

fathead fathead fathead fathead fatheadfatheadfatheadfatheadfatheadfatheadfatheadfat
    headfatheadfatheadfatheadfa
    theadfatheadfatheadfatheadfatheadfatheadfatheadfatheadfatheadfatheadfatheadf
    atheadfatheadfatheadfatheadfatheadfatheadfatheadfatheadfatheadfatheadfathead
    fatheadfatheadfatheadfatheadfatheadfathead
    Ok Im done! tbh I didnt even realise the whole margin thing till you said it! Mr margin police!
    anyhoo yes this thread is so boring!! actually these hols are so boring!
    I keep thinking of all the work but then I say no its too boring!blahblah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Shrimp wrote:
    I am board.........

I'm liking the reference, if you know wat i mean.

• Advertisement

I think i know what will spice this thread up! Listen to my eventful mornin!
    My alarm goes off at 8.30 (i wz really pumped to do some study0
    but I stayed in bed till 9.30, i went down watched a bit of tv u kno i hav to wind down, suddenly i see this disgusting thing in my kitchen it waz a mouse!of course i start screamin at d top of my lungs omg it wz disgusting!so i had no breakfast and am camping out in my room till someone comes home! So i start to study finally and wat do i hear...but about ten kids who live in the house behind me on their trampoline shouting were going to hawai repetedly!my windows wer closed and i could still hear dese pricks!so i opend d window and told dem to keep it down.........silence..........two mins later WRE GOIN TO HAWAI!omggggggg!i am going to kill dem!damn kids enjoyin der hols!i hate dem yuk! see wasnt that fun story!now who wants to get an aeroplane and fly me soem food cuz der is no way im goin dwn stairs until dat rodent is killed! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

God that really sucks:( Not as bad as hearing one in a box of cereal.

euchhhhhhhhhhhhh!ahhhh!!!i hvnt done a tap of work!i gotta out of d house earlier cuz i wz jus to creeped out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

d4gurl wrote:
    euchhhhhhhhhhhhh!ahhhh!!!i hvnt done a tap of work!i gotta out of d house earlier cuz i wz jus to creeped out

DAMN YOUUUU TICKERFACTORY.COM *VIOLENTLY SHAKES FIST AT MONITOR*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

d4gurl wrote:
    My alarm goes off at 8.30

it's april, not the day before the english exam ;)

• Advertisement

i didnt get up till half nine though!i wnted to get some study done!as if!no hope der!oh wel!im hopeless!! and now i feel all sick!blah!!!

Nearly finished my history project... just have to... write... quote there... re-read my source... use document... gah! There! Finito. I have had a great break, enjoyed compiling my history project, did a little study, but am ready to hit the books properly again now for the last hurrah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

d4gurl wrote:
    i didnt get up till half nine though!i wnted to get some study done!as if!no hope der!oh wel!im hopeless!! and now i feel all sick!blah!!!
    Not getting up till half nine, that's the worst excuse ever. That's mad for any normal person.

Guys, I've been in the tute monday - friday the first week.. then tues - sat this week :(:( Haven't had one decent lie in.. and i gotta be awake at 7am everyday... ahhhhhh....

poor shrimpy!fair play to u for goin thru all dat

i'm so tried like..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

this week ive had 2 lie ins, my 1st since christmas :D

im a workaholic you see, driven by my unrivaled determination and willpower, fuelled by my hunger for success in all areas.

can't wait 'til may 22nd when i officially hang up the pencils and pens at school. sleeps in's all the way until june 7th :D the LC is a great excuse to get off work :p it'l be like a 3 week holiday for me.

Just relax and enjoy the ride. :cool:

smemon i thought u wernt gonna do ne work ova d holls? where is my fellow female abercrombie!i tnk she has gone into LC hibernation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

d4gurl wrote:
    smemon i thought u wernt gonna do ne work ova d holls? where is my fellow female abercrombie!i tnk she has gone into LC hibernation!
    I'M BACCCKKK!!!

omg i've had the bestest easter ever! i haven't done much study, but i haven't been online that much either so i guess that's a plus! I've been to Egypt and Manchester and Cork and Galway and Wexford and Limerick...and oh yeah, Tipperary! haha i never knew Limerick Junction was in Tipp! I thought that was the funniest thing ever...but my cousins begged to differ :)

• Advertisement

I'M BACCCKKK!!!

omg i've had the bestest easter ever! i haven't done much study, but i haven't been online that much either so i guess that's a plus! I've been to Egypt and Manchester and Cork and Galway and Wexford and Limerick...and oh yeah, Tipperary! haha i never knew Limerick Junction was in Tipp! I thought that was the funniest thing ever...but my cousins begged to differ :)
    International Jet Set: The Specials

I'M BACCCKKK!!!

There u are my dear!:D aww how exciting!woah u certainly did go away a lot!u luky tng! i wz abadoned by my family!haha! wel its good to hav u bak!as u can see the thread wz gettin a bit dull!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

So how much study would you say you did over Easter? I'd say I averaged about 4 hours a day....had a major freak out over English during the week and spent 2 full days doing King Lear

Didn't do much tbh. Did a bit of english poetry, bit of french, spent hours doing my history project (just writing it up, I had my sources and everything -Damn 1,600 words), roughly about 2 hours a day. And now the snooker is on. Bah.

Daddio, could you eat a knob at night?

d4gurl wrote:
    There u are my dear!:D aww how exciting!woah u certainly did go away a lot!u luky tng! i wz abadoned by my family!haha! wel its good to hav u bak!as u can see the thread wz gettin a bit dull!
    yeah! my dad and my brother have deserted me and gone to the match and i really wanted to go! :( they told me that i HAD to study because i've done barely anything over easter...but i'm watching it on tv now :) GO ON LEINSTER!! (even though at the mo they're losing...)

school tomorrow!! i bet these next few weeks are gonna fly and then it's SUMMER!!

*Tripper* wrote:
    Daddio, could you eat a knob at night?

No, I personally couldn't, but I know a guy who could:

Clickey-click-click clickey

munster won...:(

Legend, truely a god amoung men

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Of course Munster won, Leinster have a crap team, especially with Brain prancing around the pitch trying not to mess his hair..

Munster rock! woo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement