Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

i knew they were going to win! they do have a better team...but there was always that small glimmer of hope that leinster would eventually come back!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

hahah not a chance!lol! ooh tá tuirseach an domhain orm!jus finished two lear essays!yuk!aww i only hav 18 days of skool left!sob!im geuine!!!ill miss it!!haha!roll on college though!wooooooooooo!!hehe!enjoy ur first day bak of ur LC is in 6 weeks!omg!guys dis is it!d last stretch!good luk and god speed!ok im so lakin sleep rite now!waffel waffel!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

d4gurl wrote:
    hahah not a chance!lol! ooh tá tuirseach an domhain orm!jus finished two lear essays!yuk!aww i only hav 18 days of skool left!sob!im geuine!!!ill miss it!!haha!roll on college though!wooooooooooo!!hehe!enjoy ur first day bak of ur LC is in 6 weeks!omg!guys dis is it!d last stretch!good luk and god speed!ok im so lakin sleep rite now!waffel waffel!
    Jaysus you were wired for 12.00 am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

I cant believe its all coming to an end, our grad mass is on the 26th, the only night I will go out between now and the LC... friday nights will be so boring from now on..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

i knew they were going to win! they do have a better team...but there was always that small glimmer of hope that leinster would eventually come back!!
    I'm from Leinster and i was up for Munster, bleeding pretty boys are what leinster boys are. the state of Gordon Darcy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Where are you guys havin' your debs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Leopardstown.

pavilion?yeh us too!omg dis thread is DEAD!reviaval in process as of rite now!im watin for fotos to upload on bebo fekin takes foreva

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

our debs is on in the pavillion too....as is the leaving cert ball which i bought my tickets for today

pavillion place to be eh?!!! ahhhhhhhhh dese fotos r takin forever i hate bebo!uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Advertisement

d4gurl wrote:
    pavillion place to be eh?!!! ahhhhhhhhh dese fotos r takin forever i hate bebo!uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    i'm just uploading pics at the mo too...it takes AGES!!!

but you don't hate bebo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Funkstard wrote:
    our debs is on in the pavillion too....as is the leaving cert ball which i bought my tickets for today

The LC Ball ay. Went last year, twas a bit of a shambles. You collected them in Bondi yea?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Yeh off 'bucko' in bondi. he said there's been 800 tickets sold, which means its bound to be a great laugh. how was it a shambles last year? this year they seem to have it fairly well done, at least with the various sponsors on board anyway

Bucko.
    Jaysus, can ya trust him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Aye, it was full of people who you'd sware havent had a drink in their lives. Ohh stay away from that Becks, its strong stuff :D. The bar was a ****ing rip if i'm remembering correctly.

whens everyones graduation... mines like on the 19th...

i dnt have one boo hoo

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

25th of may...eeks! wheres everyone headin for grad night?

where is everyone :( this thread is losing its spark!

It had a spark?

• Advertisement

well no but it wasnt so blah blah meh

Huh?

So three blokes walk into a bar.

here's your spark!!! :D

been really busy these days,studying and whatnot!! any of you guys o2?? don't you just LOVE 1c calls and texts and the weekend!! It's the only time i use my phone anymore...interferes with a litte thing called study but it's so worth it. and before anyone starts telling me meteor is better...it's not! so there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Hello everyone, long time no see :)

Bebo has kept me away from studying instead of boards for the last few months!

How are you all anyways?

3x and 2y walk into a bar, they both ask for a drink, but the bar tender says, sorry we don't cater for functions.

CrimE wrote:
    Hello everyone, long time no see :)

Bebo has kept me away from studying instead of boards for the last few months!

How are you all anyways?
    good good!! how are you???

oh yeah, bebo is the devil!!

bebo is annoying its always taking forever to show the page! yeh aber 1c text and calls all d way!I hate meteor and all those dat say its d best!o2 all d way!haha!I wish i cud study!got up at 9 to do jus dat!but i hate doin king lear essays dey take so much out of me so now im on yet another hour long break!!

Shrimp wrote:
    3x and 2y walk into a bar, they both ask for a drink, but the bar tender says, sorry we don't cater for functions.
    Heh.

A Standard Deviation and a Circle walk into a bar.
    The Standard Deviation says: You're Round.
    Circle says: No way, I'm not buying you a drink. You're Mean.

Crash and burn right there...

haha, good one..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

Daddio wrote:
    Heh.

A Standard Deviation and a Circle walk into a bar.
    The Standard Deviation says: You're Round.
    Circle says: No way, I'm not buying you a drink. You're Mean.

Crash and burn right there...

Well if the thread was loosing it's spark before........it's now been treated to a bucket of cold water:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement