Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

SMILE :D think of all those hott guys in the tute...yummmmm!!!!

i'm HAPPY :) because......NO ENGLISH HOMEWORK!!!! and NO WRITTEN HOMEWORK EITHER!!!!!!!!! plus i bought new pjs today!!

i love pjs!

lol tnks guys! :D i just hate when ppl bash ppl on the net! im like wtf u dont know me so jus feck of! grrr! im feelin a lot better now! cheers shrimp! and abercrombie! :D

i thnk you get 20% extra im not sure!

Quote:

" Leaving Cert Irish

Do you still get extra marks these days for doing the Leaving Cert through Irish ? If so, what do you get ?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

I thought this was the "non leaving cert thread" lol :D

yeh me to but must be nice and anwser question!

Yeh i suppose :rolleyes: Only messing!Are far as im aware you do get extra marks for writing in irish but does your school need to be approved for that option?I heard something like that im not to sure though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

yeah i think its about 20% like d4gurl said but i aint too sure!! it wud be dead handy...tho i'm crap at irish...but im improving ;)

theres a programme on utv @ 9 tonight called "Smarter Than Your Kids" and its about parents putting on their kids shoes seeing how they fair out in exams! its an english show so it'll be about the A levels i think! it sounds interesting though! so take a break from studying and watch it :D

hmm pity i dnt have itv! omg did any one watch that new orleans special on bbc 1!it was so upsetting i was crying through the whole thing!

d4gurl wrote:
    hmm pity i dnt have itv! omg did any one watch that new orleans special on bbc 1!it was so upsetting i was crying through the whole thing!
    no when was that on???

last nite! der was one on sky one to!its not like i havent watchd the news and all and read the paper for the last week but the special had put together the full six days together and seeing it like that all together was really something!they also had :( heart wrnching eye witness accounts!!

d4gurl wrote:
    last nite! der was one on sky one to!its not like i havent watchd the news and all and read the paper for the last week but the special had put together the full six days together and seeing it like that all together was really something!they also had :( heart wrnching eye witness accounts!!
    aww i wish i had seen it! i'm jst watching a bit on it on the newz atm!! it really is the most awful thing

• Advertisement

isnt it? oh and to think that measure could of been taken to prevent this! it is just terrible!
    sorry to change subject but do u kno if Ireland are now knoced out of the world cup? i hope they arent! Omg do u know the world cup is on during are leavin! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

d4gurl wrote:
    but do u kno if Ireland are now knoced out of the world cup? i hope they arent! Omg do u know the world cup is on during are leavin! :eek:

Not as such no, but in all likelihood yes. I personally don't see them qualifying, anyway there's a soccer board for all that stuff...

yeh i kno but im a lazy bum who cant be bothered to go lookin for it! i only really stick to a few boards!! there is way to many condensed!! ahh wel! cheers grimloch! i want ireland to win! i watched about 5 mins of the match just before half time and then evil msn and my evil friends who should be studying decided to online and we had a big contest to see who could post the most emothions it was fun!

d4gurl wrote:
    yeh i kno but im a lazy bum who cant be bothered to go lookin for it! i only really stick to a few boards!! there is way to many condensed!! ahh wel! cheers grimloch! i want ireland to win! i watched about 5 mins of the match just before half time and then evil msn and my evil friends who should be studying decided to online and we had a big contest to see who could post the most emothions it was fun!
    omg i do that the WHOLE time...or else we hve this thing of there being about 6 of us in the same convo and annoying each other with winks and nudges

sad i know...but hey...ur only "mature" 6th years once!!!

hey guys hows everyone doin today?did u all have a good day? mine was tre boring! i got new wardrobes and my room was turned topsy turvey and i cant really look at it half of it is done but the other half is just staring at me!!ahhh! i need help!lol

day was ok i guess!! starting back at dance sat!! YAY!! :D i'm all happy coz i love performing lol and i missed my friends from it during the summer as i was working in french college for 6 weeks and then away!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

grimloch wrote:
    Not as such no, but in all likelihood yes. I personally don't see them qualifying, anyway there's a soccer board for all that stuff...

*Crosses Everything* :)

Hope they qualify although it might be another distraction.

Im trying to avoid watching any of those shows about New Orleans. Too depressing.

Btw hi d4gurl im not bad today at all. Hows things going with everyone?

anyone else gonna go watch one tree hill now?tlk to ya all laters!x

think i'm gonna head to bed now coz i'm knackered! nitey nite x

Yeah think its almost time for me to get some sleep cause im wrecked. Talk to you all tomorrow :)

• Advertisement

guten nacht all!good nite!

Its the weekend!! :)

Weathers crap though think I might just relax today.

Yeh weather is bad down here for a change.Defo not going out to night

i'm going out 2moro nite

listen to my schedule 2moro

grinds at 12...dance from 2-5...music from 6-7:30...home for dinner and then out for the night! BRILLIANT! :D

dat sounds like such a cul day/nite!!enjoy it :D!! wer u do dance dun L?

guys its my last weekend of the summer as a child!!omg!! :eek:!

d4gurl wrote:
    guys its my last weekend of the summer as a child!!omg!! :eek:!
    they grow up so fast don't they :D

d4gurl wrote:
    dat sounds like such a cul day/nite!!enjoy it :D!! wer u do dance dun L?
    no i've been in a stage school since i woz 3...thats where i'm going!! what can i say...i love it!! :D

thats so cul! id love to do somethin this year like dance but im just so lazy!

• Advertisement

lol!I have to do something really immature and childish this weekend! hmm any ideas guys?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement