Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

an f(x) walks into a bar and orders a drink, The barman says "sorry, we don't serve functions"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

em.. didn't u not just read my joke.. ?

hmm.. perhaps not..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

omg guys...what's with the jokes!?!

anyways, here's some interesting facts that i learned so far today

- the only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is 'uncopyrightable'

- starfishes have no brains (which explains why a certain patrick out of spongebob is a bit on the dumb side!!! see...it's all so clear now!!! :D)

Shrimp wrote:
    em.. didn't u not just read my joke.. ?

hmm.. perhaps not..
    No i didin't, but my version is infinetely better.

infinitely*

;)

• Advertisement

Shrimp wrote:
    infinitely*

;)
    Personal Abuse is banned on boards, which is fortunate for you because people who correct spellings are pricks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

howz d crak?

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

d4gurl wrote:
    howz d crak?
    Alright d4gurl and yourself?

God I haven't been here in ages, so how is everyone(including the newbies :p)?

3 weeks to go guys!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

3 weeks to go guys!!!!!

*Ah jaysus no*/*Oh noes*/*fooksake*

At this stage I just want my summer! Get these damn exams done and forgotten.

• Advertisement

guys im finished skool!! :eek: graduation lol wel not really but everyones goin out tonite!cnt wait!!!!

thought i'd keep the thread at the top of the board!!! are we really gonna let it drop all the way down.....didn't think so :D

had my graduation last night.. it was brilliant, loved my very slick suit.. as did the birds.. ;)

its so sad!were all growin up!:(!!grad nite!ahh so good!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

My grads is on thursday! Can't wait.

d4gurl wrote:
    its so sad!were all growin up:(!!

I think i'm gonna cry.. :'(

d4gurl wrote:
    its so sad!were all growin up!:(!!grad nite!ahh so good!!
    all grown up i really wanna shout it out, all grown up i want the world to know, all grown up i really wanna shout it out, all grown up with you! all grown up with....you!!

ahem..now that that's out of my system (if you don't know the song just ignore it..k:D)......just ran down the road to the shop there and saw fake-tan gone oh so wrong!! i wouldn't mind if it was a 15 year old girl..but it was a middle aged guy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

One word: w00t!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks!!! 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeeks! maybe i should enter that song into the eurovision next year? might do better than lithuania hah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I got a wave of happiness last night at the cinema when I realised that even though we only have 2 weeks until the exams, in 3 or 4, 3 or 4 weeks it's all over!! I'm beginning to see the light at the end of tunnel

• Advertisement

YES FOUR WEEKS TODAY AND IL BE FINISHED!WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO see it aints o bad! got 7 hours done one hour for each subject today!woot!i love dat skools ova!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

jesus ^^ :confused: overkill !! :D

Well my grad party was last night! had a great laugh, but the dj stopped at around 1, and we were all fcuked out by the bouncers? wtf. Then everyone was standing in the middle of the road outside haha :D took me a half an hour to find a taxi home. Back to work today though, have maths grinds soon, then I'll come home and do an hour or two.

Graduation last night. Dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

mines tomorrow, i cant wait, had my last day of school today, twas very sad :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭whassupp

our grads not till july.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Been studying since 8 this morning...
    Supposed to be on a ''break'' now but I'd say that's it for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I've gotten into a nice rhythm of getting up at half 8 & studying from 9 onwards, taking a few susbtantial breaks and finishing at half 10. Getting around 8 hrs done each day. Can't ask for more than that, even though I'm not getting through stuff as fast as I'd hoped

That is brilliant! Ive been doing fek all!I dont even care anymore i did three hours today - Im not stressed I really cudnt care anymore!plus im sick - not nice :(

d4gurl wrote:
    That is brilliant! Ive been doing fek all!I dont even care anymore i did three hours today - Im not stressed I really cudnt care anymore!plus im sick - not nice :(
    Wow, you're a rebel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Funkstard wrote:
    I've gotten into a nice rhythm of getting up at half 8 & studying from 9 onwards, taking a few susbtantial breaks and finishing at half 10. Getting around 8 hrs done each day. Can't ask for more than that, even though I'm not getting through stuff as fast as I'd hoped

oh my god....and i was so proud of my ten minutes :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement