Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

I'm ruined.

Ruined I tells ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I'm screwed, I know all I need to know to do well, but I cant bring myself to revise it since I finished school on Monday :( Just cant sit down and study!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

I'm fine, I'm pretty naturally intelligent and good looking so it's all a doddle.

I'm fine, I'm pretty naturally intelligent and good looking so it's all a doddle.
    He's not. He lies all the time. He's ruined aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

were all ruined

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Correction...

We're all ruined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭smiling_time

Shrimp wrote:
    Correction...

We're all ruined.
    not at all. Keep the head down and you'll do fine. Itll all be over before you know it! Roll on the SUMMER

not at all. Keep the head down and you'll do fine. Itll all be over before you know it! Roll on the SUMMER
    You're ruined chapo.

Yall ready to rock out for the summer? Huuuuuuuuuuh!

Me loves teh sun. w00t! Ftw, et all.

well done everyone...we made it throught the first week of 6th year!!! I've gotten soooo much homework already...especially in english ((stupid essays :p)) How was everyone else's first week back???

That seems just like yesterday!

Hell yes roll on the summer!I cnt wait! oh thanks for the grammer lesson shrimp :p

• Advertisement

Correction:

Grammar.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Shrimp wrote:
    Correction:

Grammar.. ;)

hahaha legend, absolute legend

correction u smell

Yes that did not make sense! oh well! I am screwed for English as you can see my grammar is not up to scratch! Oh fcuk it!

Omg Shrimp will you be like my best friend! You are such a legend! :p I am the only ledgend around here! hahaha

haha^^

OK, make a Q, there's enough of me to go around... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Funkstard wrote:
    I ight organise my notes this weekend too; my plan is to get notes done on everything before christmas, that way when it comes to revising I'll have everything ready & sorted

How young and full of hope. How stupid.

ha..

ahh blew another hour and a half in the garden , fell asleep on the seat and got a bit sunburned!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Well so far today iv'e watched the whole institute live feed math thingy, and spent about an hour practicing some maths, nearly have paper1 covered. :) Quite happy with myself tbh. :D

• Advertisement

trying to look for the 2fm show last night from 8-9 on accounting and geography and something else but i cant see to find a link to it... do 2fm even have an archive or are they lazy bstards?

The 2fm show was absolute bollocks anway. Some knobend from fair city wasted about twenty five minutes talking about his L.C, then the "experts" had about 2 minutes each to say nothing. RTE bastards.

What's this live Institute feed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

d4gurl wrote:
    That seems just like yesterday!

Hell yes roll on the summer!I cnt wait! oh thanks for the grammer lesson shrimp :p
    we were oh so young and oh so naive back then :p

I remember the beginning of this thread very well. It wasn't that long ago I suppose. Young, naive, and as previously stated, stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Funkstard wrote:
    I remember the beginning of this thread very well. It wasn't that long ago I suppose. Young, naive, and as previously stated, stupid.
    i remember it too! what stupid person decided to start it in the first place, taking us all away from our study!!!!!!

i remember it too! what stupid person decided to start it in the first place, taking us all away from our study!!!!!!

yeah lets all blame that stupid person lol

Guys, we gotta set a ground rule..
    NO TALKING ABOUT IT ONCE IT'S OVER....

no autopsy, no shhit...

after all, i dont think we'll be on this forum once it's over... not even to post results... it's OVER as soon as it hits the 15th.. i dont care..

ok, so after english, i dont wanna see a thread sayin.. LC: DAY ONE...

OVER!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Shrimp wrote:
    Guys, we gotta set a ground rule..
    NO TALKING ABOUT IT ONCE IT'S OVER....

no autopsy, no shhit...

after all, i dont think we'll be on this forum once it's over... not even to post results... it's OVER as soon as it hits the 15th.. i dont care..

ok, so after english, i dont wanna see a thread sayin.. LC: DAY ONE...

OVER!

I agree to that. As soon as it's over I'm forgetting it all. Won't even worry about the results date until the day comes. BRING ON SUMMER

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

ah we'll all be headin our separate ways............the college forums beckon:D
    almost time to hand over this forum to next years unfortunates:cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement