Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

ah we'll all be headin our separate ways............the college forums beckon:D
    almost time to hand over this forum to next years unfortunates:cool:

Ha, I remember someone saying the exact same thing on this a year ago - about us. It's time to pass the baton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Funkstard wrote:
    Ha, I remember someone saying the exact same thing on this a year ago - about us. It's time to pass the baton.
    we should have a boards graduation!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

I second that!I'm getting a bit misty eyed myself! I feel like we've gone through so much from when we started out back in September! Our own little LC family!lol! <
    that sounded pathetic but seriously guys ill miss yey!! :( Oh ill be worrying about the results all summer.....I had nightmares the month before the JC results! I don't want a bunch of smelly poos takin over are forum! I know its weird but its like when and hopefully we all get what we want we'll be going to other big bad threads and we will have to work hard to get our status back!haha

I'm definitely not going to be doing any post-mortems. If I've done bad I might aswell have a summer of ignorance than worrying about it all the time. I don't want to know until I get my results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

ive never seen the leaving cert forum as busy as today! had to be well over 200 posts here today!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

ha, and u know what.. some of us will prolly bump into eachother over the summer, and like we'll never know... there's a chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Shrimp wrote:
    ha, and u know what.. some of us will prolly bump into eachother over the summer, and like we'll never know... there's a chance?

I have bumped into a few people, I am pretty sure Iv'e slept with abercrombie

Is anyone going to the Leaving Cert. ball in the Pavilion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

I see on todays Irish Independent a story bout a 16 year old Leaving cert student who hasnt missed a day of school at primary or secondary school. Amazing...

whassupp2 wrote:
    I see on todays Irish Independent a story bout a 16 year old Leaving cert student who hasnt missed a day of school at primary or secondary school. Amazing...

cough nerd cough. anyways anyone going to oxegen? we could have a little meet up there if anyones going?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Oxegen isnt where its at this year man. ROSKILDE in Copenhagen, one week festival w/ camping. Theres like 250 maybe more bands or something. All pretty much deadly. 25th june to 2 july, just after the LC!!!!! Can't wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

Ah guys guys guys... ELECTRIC PICNIC is truly where it's at this year!!!! :D In Ireland, anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

I have bumped into a few people, I am pretty sure Iv'e slept with abercrombie
    :D:D:D

Sure d4gurl has been sending me saucy PM's all year asking me will I go to the pub with her, inviting me to her free gafs and that. She just won't stop, I might have to get her blocked I think. ;)

Daddio wrote:
    :D:D:D

Sure d4gurl has been sending me saucy PM's all year asking me will I go to the pub with her, inviting me to her free gafs and that. She just won't stop, I might have to get her blocked I think. ;)

Sorry to tell ya mate, I'm pretty sure Iv'e had her too.

PS: Karl Pilkington is a legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

me and daddio have three hour boards romps on our weekends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

i didnt do anything today, weather was too good!

****, i need to be scared, plz some scare me! im not doing half as much study as i should be doing!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 JohnPH

*Tripper* wrote:
    Oxegen isnt where its at this year man. ROSKILDE in Copenhagen, one week festival w/ camping. Theres like 250 maybe more bands or something. All pretty much deadly. 25th june to 2 july, just after the LC!!!!! Can't wait

I'm impressed, was gonna go to that but RockWerchter in Belguim called!!:D
    Beers too much cheaper:p Hvad med dig? hvor kan det være at Copenhagen?
    If u don't speak Danish why you choose to go?:rolleyes:

****, i need to be scared, plz some scare me! im not doing half as much study as i should be doing!

You are going to fail each and everyone of your leaving cert exams, sitting in that room, not knowing what to write, day in, day out for 2 weeks will crush your confidence, you know when august comes your life will be over, no college, no decent job, no social life cause all your friends will be away in college, whilst you might be lucky enough to flip burgers in McDonalds.
    You will end up in a dead end job, no hopes, all your dreams crushed, you wont get to travel the world, and make love to countless foriegn females like you planned, your a waste of air, time, and space. Everyone will laugh at your poor social standing, you will wake up each and every morning and say "why? why didn't I listen to GrumPy and study for my leaving cert? He was so smart, sexy, and confident why cant I be more like him? successful and such"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Squaddy

Or just repeat.

• Advertisement

thanks guys but that just made me laugh a bit! i need it beaten into me or something? what do you think? lol

Squaddy wrote:
    Or just repeat.

"just" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

i hate the leaving..can anyone just NOT study..i have the concentration span of a fish..

me and daddio have three hour boards romps on our weekends
    Boards LC beers, followed by boards LC orgy. Ah sure why not?

AberC and d4gurl ftw. w00t!

PS: Karl Pilkington is a legend!
    Of course he's a legend!
    Check it out:
    http://www.xfm.co.uk/sectional.asp?id=4159

Daddio wrote:
    Boards LC beers, followed by boards LC orgy. Ah sure why not?

AberC and d4gurl ftw. w00t!

don't forget willowmegs and prettyinpink and deisedolly and some other girls who post here? :D;););)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

too much male testosterone in here!were are my girls? :p just back from the doctor and I quote her "its only the LC, I mean ull do so many exams in ur life blah...its just so hyped!" tnk god for one reasonable adult in dis world! seriously she put stuff into context for me!anyhoo im of too sleep-why study?im sick :p!! and if i do sh!it in my LC im blaming my cow of a mother!mwahahahahah!

Daddio wrote:
    Boards LC beers, followed by boards LC orgy.

w0ot! good idea, if anyone would be up for it though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Make sure its after the Morbidly Obese forums orgy, dont wanna miss that!

• Advertisement

don't forget willowmegs and prettyinpink and deisedolly and some other girls who post here? :D;););)
    Of course, the more the messier - I mean merrier :p
    C'mon on down laydeez, there's fun to be had.

but seriously though ;) , hows about an LC beers? Bad idea/good idea?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement