Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

d4gurl wrote:
    "its only the LC, I mean ull do so many exams in ur life blah...its just so hyped!"

Sure I've been saying that all year. Chillax laydeez and gentlemen, all will be good in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

good idea me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

This thread is turning into a bit of a sausage fest tbh.

Damn I think I scared em off...
    They'll be back, they're probs doing something sensible like studying.

Daddio wrote:
    Damn I think I scared em off...
    They'll be back, they're probs doing something sensible like studying.

Sounds like lesbian sex tbh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

ur all a bunch of filthy fekers :p seriously though is that all you really think about?

I'm going to go with yes. but that's just me (and probably all the other lads too)

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Daddio wrote:
    Of course, the more the messier - I mean merrier :p
    C'mon on down laydeez, there's fun to be had.

but seriously though ;) , hows about an LC beers? Bad idea/good idea?

Good idea, in theory anyway...

d4gurl wrote:
    ur all a bunch of filthy fekers :p seriously though is that all you really think about?
    I'm filthy! I've still hot your PM's hotstuff :p
    Excerpt:
    d4gurl wrote:
    Hello Daddio, how's about you and me <edited for explicity>

And that's gospel, right there! Not made up at all at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

haha legend , women are alway on our minds in someway or another! lol

• Advertisement

Daddio wrote:
    I'm filthy! I've still hot your PM's hotstuff :p
    Excerpt:

And that's gospel, right there! Not made up at all at all.

Legend! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

LC beers is being organised for the 6th of June, i'll see you all there. Greystones here we come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

r u all seriously gonna go out d nite befor the big LC and get bolloksed?hmmmmm hey maybe it'll work in your favour- i tnk ill stay at home and go to sleep :p

I think il stay at home and study furiously...maybe start learning a poet or two....

:| wrote:
    I think il stay at home and study furiously...maybe start learning a poet or two....
    :|

So should we officially organise something LC Beersy? I'll set up a thread with a poll to see if people will attend or not sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Oh My God :mad:

I've been getting sick all last night and this morning I feel so weak now I even have a bad case of hayfever to top it all off.

Agghh I rang my doctor and he's coming out to me tomorow but jesus like what if this doesn't go away

I'll miss my LC noooo agghh :(

TALK ABOUT BAD TIMING

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

ThrownAway wrote:
    Oh My God :mad:

I've been getting sick all last night and this morning I feel so weak now I even have a bad case of hayfever to top it all off.

Agghh I rang my doctor and he's coming out to me tomorow but jesus like what if this doesn't go away

I'll miss my LC noooo agghh :(

TALK ABOUT BAD TIMING

Feck I feel so sorry for you. I was cooking up some rashers and I was thinking, what if I went and burnt my writing hand or something. Is there anything you could do at this stage?

Hopefully it's only a 24hr thing :(

same here, my tonsils are enormous, and i think i may have injured my back as well, it hurts to move.....

<Gasps>

Heatstroke.... weakened...

Gah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Funkstard wrote:
    Feck I feel so sorry for you. I was cooking up some rashers and I was thinking, what if I went and burnt my writing hand or something. Is there anything you could do at this stage?

Hopefully it's only a 24hr thing :(
    :) I think it is thank God since I feel a bit better now
    I'd have to repeat AGAIN :p

hope you feel better '' :| ''

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

whassupp2 wrote:
    I see on todays Irish Independent a story bout a 16 year old Leaving cert student who hasnt missed a day of school at primary or secondary school. Amazing...

omg i've been gone for too long...3 pages i had to read to catch up on what everyone's been talking about!!!

what kind of a freak has never missed a day of school in his life???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

10 days...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

omg i've been gone for too long...3 pages i had to read to catch up on what everyone's been talking about!!!

what kind of a freak has never missed a day of school in his life???
    In early went the whole of 6th year without missing a day, and then about two weeks before graduation, i got a vomiting bug. I could have been a hero. (hero doesn't count for a lot,a s you can see)

In early went the whole of 6th year without missing a day, and then about two weeks before graduation, i got a vomiting bug. I could have been a hero. (hero doesn't count for a lot,a s you can see)
    i never missed a day in 3rd class and i got a prize :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

fair play.. .. Outta all the years I've missed the most in 6th year I'd say..

^ good ol' portfolio time eh? :D

How can anyone study in this heat? My whole house is probs about 20 degrees, I'm getting heatstroke again. I'm weak... And what's more I'm weak at Irish...

Daddio wrote:
    ^ good ol' portfolio time eh? :D

How can anyone study in this heat? My whole house is probs about 20 degrees, I'm getting heatstroke again. I'm weak... And what's more I'm weak at Irish...
    i can't study either..got the air conditioning on full blast so it's kinda cool in my study!! i think i'll probably go into school tomorrow so i can finally get some english done...!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I just did a Lear essay there.....miserable failure. It was on his relevance to the modern world. Did it in 50 minutes, but my handwriting absolutely went to **** and I had about 4 quotes in there. Incoherent piece of crap too. Oh dear.

i can't study either..got the air conditioning on full blast so it's kinda cool in my study!! i think i'll probably go into school tomorrow so i can finally get some english done...!!

Ooooh AC? fancy :D

• Advertisement

Ooooh AC? fancy :D
    :D well it's handier then cracking open a window and getting more heat in the house!! Funkstard, you still have 2 days to improve on your lear question (and your handwriting!) i suggest you go out for a walk, buy an icecream and come back refreshed, ready to tackle anything!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement