Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

i think paper 1 will be ok...but there's so much in paper 2. i've homec that afternoon too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

There's always the blue book...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Listen to John Kelly now! My Favourite Things by John Coltrane!

FM 89.5 do it. Radio One!

Lord Oz wrote:
    There's always the blue book...
    NEVER!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

is fuath liom gaeilge!

ach deanaim ardleibhéal for some godforsaken reason!!

same... so bad..

• Advertisement

Whoah, that was some show. If you didn't tune in you missed out, I feel great for Irish now, that was a great lift.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

I am the sex.

I am the sex.
    translated: ta me an gneas!!

actually is sex masculine or feminine?!? just curious :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

I do pass Irish, but i know demoivres proof if your interested.

I do pass Irish, but i know demoivres proof if your interested.
    i think i'll pass! :)

i also think it's time for bed!! for all those crazy people studying into the early hours of the morning...have fun! :p oiche mhaith gach duine

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

i say...simply spiffing!!!

lol :D

and yes I have cracked

I'm really dying inside ;)

I need sleep
    I got 2 n a half hours last night :(

this amazing thread was on the 3rd page...the THIRD page!!:eek: now usually i wouldn't say anything, but are we really going to let all of the "<insert subject here> PAPER 1/2 THREAD'S" get in the way of our happy little LC family right here...??:rolleyes: i didn't think so:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

this amazing thread was on the 3rd page...the THIRD page!!:eek: now usually i wouldn't say anything, but are we really going to let all of the "<insert subject here> PAPER 1/2 THREAD'S" get in the way of our happy little LC family right here...??:rolleyes: i didn't think so:cool:
    I was just thinking to myself that some people are going to be finishing up after tuesday and sure enough the break up of the Lc family will begin :eek:

We've been through alot on this thread, 69 pages and 1364 posts to be percise. The longest thread ever to appear on the LC forum and only the occasional mention of the LC itself :D . It brings a tear to my eye to be passing it on to next years bunch :p

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Lets refuse to leave, and just keep coming on and posting anyway....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

caesar wrote:
    I was just thinking to myself that some people are going to be finishing up after tuesday and sure enough the break up of the Lc family will begin :eek:

We've been through alot on this thread, 69 pages and 1364 posts to be percise. The longest thread ever to appear on the LC forum and only the occasional mention of the LC itself :D . It brings a tear to my eye to be passing it on to next years bunch :p

it certainly brings a tear to my eye!! here abercrombie we'll make a new thread like this in our college thread!ucd yes?im pretty sure im not getting into trinity so UCD here I cum!i hope wooo

d4gurl wrote:
    it certainly brings a tear to my eye!! here abercrombie we'll make a new thread like this in our college thread!ucd yes?im pretty sure im not getting into trinity so UCD here I cum!i hope wooo
    come on ucd!!!!
    :| wrote:
    Lets refuse to leave, and just keep coming on and posting anyway....
    i'll probably keep on coming back and forth making sure the new LCs are treating the thread well :)

the page wz slipping again!NEVER!! U C D! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

er yey dcu.....i have a feeling im going to be alone on this one...:(

come on ucd!!!!
    No, come on UL:D

i'll probably keep on coming back and forth making sure the new LCs are treating the thread well :)
    Maybe you coud get it locked so that it won't be destroyed next year, then become the LC mod and never allow a new one to be created, that way we can say that it was unique to the class of 2006. Then we can all go to UL and start a new thread on the UL forum :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Actually there's a chance I could be going to UL, I'm not altogether unhappy about the prospect either

• Advertisement

Funkstard wrote:
    Actually there's a chance I could be going to UL, I'm not altogether unhappy about the prospect either
    Glad to hear it :D

My sisters just finished there and she loved it. She said that going to college in a college like trinity wouldn't have been as good because none of the students live near each other. UL has a great campus and most of the students live near each other. I don't know yet if I'm going there next year, I still have to make up my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Where ever I end up next year, I wanna goto one of those type of colleges you see on tv, and in teen movies, cheerleaders everywhere, dorm partys day and night, no actual education at all, etc... Ahh TV, ya gotta trust tv. :D

Where ever I end up next year, I wanna goto one of those type of colleges you see on tv, and in teen movies, cheerleaders everywhere, dorm partys day and night, no actual education at all, etc... Ahh TV, ya gotta trust tv. :D
    Your just like me :D Thats the only reason I'm going :D

tvs always right.......isnt it?!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

sounds damn good!

Ncad R Dit Ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

I might come to DCU Too but I don't know though. Yeah. I think this thread should be left open till eternity. I will be back on it next year too too laugh at the people doing the LC and give them advice from experience. When did you start to use the board. I started looking at in briefly last august. I remember Abercromie saying that she had still two weeks off and we we're all back. If I remember right you wanted to be back. I was like omg what a freak. No offence. I actually think your cool now!

NADA wrote:
    I might come to DCU Too but I don't know though. Yeah. I think this thread should be left open till eternity. I will be back on it next year too too laugh at the people doing the LC and give them advice from experience. When did you start to use the board. I started looking at in briefly last august. I remember Abercromie saying that she had still two weeks off and we we're all back. If I remember right you wanted to be back. I was like omg what a freak. No offence. I actually think your cool now!
    i think that was d4gurl!!! :D

yeh that was me! and the only reason I wanted to be back was because all my friends in my old school were back! I still miss school haha not the education part - just i dont know there was something about school this year - I just laughed my way through it!!

• Advertisement

d4gurl wrote:
    yeh that was me! and the only reason I wanted to be back was because all my friends in my old school were back! I still miss school haha not the education part - just i dont know there was something about school this year - I just laughed my way through it!!
    yeah me too!! this summer is going to be the cherry on top of a chocolate fudge icecream sundae of a year :):)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement