Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

i havent really been stressed this year at all...which is surprising as i thought i would be!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

LAST TIME WE WILL EVER HAVE TO DO MATHS TOMORROW!! not really though, still look forward to it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Goodluck everyone doing Maths tomorow. I know how terrible it was I'll be thinking of ye when I'm getting my sleep in tomorow :p

If I passed last year anyone can :D

Once tomorrow is over, it's plain sailing for me till thursday. :) *hopes*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

nerves are startin to kick in ffs grr maths

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

caesar wrote:
    I've mine on the blue one, it's easy on the eyes. To change just go to the bottom right corner of the page and select white in the box, i think white is the normal. :)

yeah same here, all the other ones are a bit head wrecking tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

just finished doing a sh!te load of math!still dont feel prepared!i swear ive been up since half seven!took about a three hour break all day uhhh!stupid math!stupid examiner man better make it better than stupid paper one!grrrrrrrr!!d4gurl=cranky sleepy worried :D oh about losin weight stress has done wonders for me!hehe!ive gone bak to my size 8 and im sooo happy!woo one good tng!cept d last two wks iv eaten way too much junk!ahh im ramblin now!!k goodnite all!and good luk!x

i just found myself going "wow there are a load of pointless threads being created..." then i realised i was in the LIT forum not the LC forum! stupid me :p but the good news is, it's back to white :)

Okay my plan to stay up until three o' clock has failed miserably. I'm too tired to study so I guess I'll be waking up eary tomorow. I just realised I can leave out a whole section in Geography by bluffing.

I can't wait for friday. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Is Geography not all about bluffing anyway, that's what i'll be doing.

• Advertisement

Me too, but it wasnt my intention, I did well in mock, but havnt studied since :o Just revised over my notes and I realised I forgot tons o' crap.

ah...my first half day!!! :D guess i'll start looking over some biology in a while!

bump!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Yes, day off tomro and thursday, then finished monday. All these subjects you hate finished for the rest of your life!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

i just found myself going "wow there are a load of pointless threads being created..." then i realised i was in the LIT forum not the LC forum! stupid me :p but the good news is, it's back to white :)
    I'm telling the LIT crowd :p

I had it on black there for a while but it hurt my eyes. Don't do it. Blue ftw.
    PS I thought this thread was designed to not talk about the LC and that? It should be an oasis of distraction from a desert of hopeless ramblings where every grain of sand is a broken pencil nib, each rare cloud the dust off an eraser, and the sun the wild and furious eye of a student.
    Focus.
    And take a break once in a while.

Daddio wrote:
    PS I thought this thread was designed to not talk about the LC and that?

But we can talk about finishing man!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

<Stands up and dances on Personal Computer>

Thursday. Can't wait.

Then Music on the 22nd :(

Same with all my mates, big gap between music, But not me, mwhahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Finished on the 19th, shall then drink myself to death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Finished on the 19th, shall then drink myself to death.

Same with me! I'm giving the cleaner woman a bottle of champagne to hide for me until I come out of art :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

deisedolly wrote:
    Same with me! I'm giving the cleaner woman a bottle of champagne to hide for me until I come out of art :D
    Becareful she might hand you the wrong bottle, her being a cleaner and all and you being so excited.

You just gave me an idea, *goes off to buy a bottle of champagne to drink after construction* :D

Hehe it would be funny if she got drunk on it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

here here, lets just talk about the joga.....

Can't wait till brazil crack open the sweetness.. major respect for that team

I got no problem with england, some fantastic players on that team. However, I just dont support them...

This time tomorrow, Brazil will be happy.. ;)

as i've been saying all along ITALY will win, that was the best italian side i've ever seen in my life... they played with such much skill and i like the way they attack, if that was a slow/weak team in defence that coulda been 7 or 8 nil instead of 2-0 :D just won 694 euro too

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭bazzman

just won 694 euro too[/QUOTE]

drinks on u then:rolleyes:

fair play. wat did have on and at wat odds did u get?

as i've been saying all along ITALY will win, that was the best italian side i've ever seen in my life... they played with such much skill and i like the way they attack, if that was a slow/weak team in defence that coulda been 7 or 8 nil instead of 2-0 :D just won 694 euro too
    you can buy me a present so..18 on saturday

started with argentina, won that, then holland,portugal,mexico,czech rep,italy,australia . tomorrow its south korea , brazil and francia!

Abercrombie is it ur 18 on saturday?ah!well hv big party for ya on d boards!il prob be swatin for chemistry but il fit u in!haha ok guys i kno no tlk bout study but like i hv ten chaps of bio still to do!!haha and i want an a1 fat chance!nite!

d4gurl wrote:
    Abercrombie is it ur 18 on saturday?ah!well hv big party for ya on d boards!il prob be swatin for chemistry but il fit u in!haha ok guys i kno no tlk bout study but like i hv ten chaps of bio still to do!!haha and i want an a1 fat chance!nite!
    yea..the big 1 - 8 :D not too sure whether to go out that night or wait till after the LC! knowing me I'll probably go out sat, nurse and hangover sun, study a bit mon and be ready for chem tues :D

• Advertisement

ull be fine!ur a lilk nerd!haha!jus teasin well....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement