Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

d4gurl wrote:
    lol!I have to do something really immature and childish this weekend! hmm any ideas guys?

A night of drinking. Provided you're over 18 of course. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

hahah! well im still 17 thats why i said my last summer weekend as a child! plus i dont drink!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

ah well, 9 months till next summer.. yes....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Counting the days.. :rolleyes:

I wish I could dance aswell ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

So.........what did ye'all do Today/Last night?I was babysitting last night so im wrecked :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

last nite i woz in...tonight i'm going to an 18th! had grinds this morning and back from dance now! fun fun

its good to have some other outlet this year other than study...something to have fun with

Jesus you had a busy day?Grinds for school?

Just got back from 3 hours of coaching so I think ill take it easy and hit the cinema tonight. Havent seen 40 year old virgin yet so I think ill go see that with some mates. Have a good night everyone. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

last nite i woz in...tonight i'm going to an 18th! had grinds this morning and back from dance now! fun fun
    In the institute? Irish Chemistry or French?

nope and neither!!

my mums friends daughter took me for them...jst for king lear coz i woz out for a couple of months last year as i was ill and i missed it so i got to catch up!

18th woz sh*t so came home early and just gonna go to bed....:(

I cant wait for my 18th \o/ its really soon.Is anyone having a party?like in a center or are they just going out?

i'll be turning 18 DURING my leaving :( but at least its a saturday so i wont be in school doing exams!!!!! plus it will be a big reason to go wild afterwards lol

Im 18 in January. Havent decided what to do you. Ill cross that bridge when I come to it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I'm also 18 in january..

its sooooooooo not fair!!! i've to wait 9 months till i turn 18. I'm so young :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭tripper

Im 18 just before my leavin but it wont make much of a difference cause i already get in everywere in dublin, its ages until the post up the LC timetable isnt it?

not 18 till July! ugh hate being young! :(

d4gurl wrote:
    not 18 till July! ugh hate being young! :(
    awww..me in june! yeah it sucks doesnt it!

tripper i get into places in dublin too...but i'd still like to have my own REAL ID and not have to answer questions about why my hair and nose aren't the same as they are on "my" ID

• Advertisement

yeh hopefully ill be pickin up some kinda class exercise or what not! i wanta stay fit and ill need to stay away from the junk!! ahh startin school dis week! excited and nervous!!ahhh!!!

Yeh I get the odd place that gives u a bit of hassle for id and when you have your own real ID its gives you better peace of mind

I need help!! :eek: I don't know what teachers to pick!! I'm going in tomorrow to make my timetable! Rate my teachers isn't exactly helping my decision! Plus I'm really nervous!! AHHHHHHHH!!

Aww poor you! :(

When are you starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

d4gurl wrote:
    I need help!! :eek: I don't know what teachers to pick!! I'm going in tomorrow to make my timetable! Rate my teachers isn't exactly helping my decision! Plus I'm really nervous!! AHHHHHHHH!!

I'm under the impression you can change about a bit if you don't like a teacher.

Try asking around. Most of the teachers in there are great I'm told so you don't have too much to worry about.

just going in tomo to make timetable! starting properly on thurs! Meeting up with a few friends before hand so that always helps! If i can change teachers easily enough then i'd say i will! thanks uve put my mind to ease! now all i have to figure out is what to wear! lmao!

now all i have to figure out is what to wear! lmao!

A school iniform? :rolleyes:

lol!i dnt need a skool uniform! omg I am sooo wrecked!! Making that timetable exahusted me - i was in from 2-half 5 and im just nackered!! Monday morning i have to go in at 8.30 thats a personal choice ahhhh wat have i gotten myself into!!! This is going to take a lot out of me!But i loved it! Great pep talk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Yeah i signed my soul away to a 9oc saturday start for grinds in your place :(

Sanity -v- Results ?

• Advertisement

oh **** the tute has two days for going in for the lecture and timetable dont the cause i am sure i was told wednesday at 12?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement