Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

grr no 2600 euros for me today :( brazil gotta score 2 for me to win back my 600!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

grr no 2600 euros for me today :( brazil gotta score 2 for me to win back my 600!
    lol everyone else on here worrying about exams

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

you can buy me a present so..18 on saturday
    http://www.improvisedmusic.ie/listings01.html?id=383

Happy Birthday. Treat yourself, it's gonna be absolutely fan-frickin'-tastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Daddio wrote:
    http://www.improvisedmusic.ie/listings01.html?id=383

Happy Birthday. Treat yourself, it's gonna be absolutely fan-frickin'-tastic.
    you gonna buy me a ticket? :D

I'll buy you a ticket if you give me the money to buy you a ticket.

Thank Jebus they're over anyway, no more history ever again. If anyone ever speaks to me in the past tense again I swear I'm gonna knock their block off.
    Or business, for that matter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

im finished on the friday at 5. so im thinking of just wearing my out clothes in to the exam and have a big, big, big bottle of vodka with me!!!!wooo!
    i also intend on bringing in water bombs, because caleb soaked me with his water bottle all year. heehee...revenge!!!!!

Who's Caleb?

Daddio wrote:
    Who's Caleb?
    ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Word of advice: Dont throw the water balloons at a mirror. Could cost you 265 euro in damage....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Archimedes wrote:
    Word of advice: Dont throw the water balloons at a mirror. Could cost you 265 euro in damage....
    Sounds like a story needs to be told.

• Advertisement

yeah tell us the story archimedes!!

anyone else feel that there's too many threads at the mo?!? i really can't be bothered looking at them all so just sticking to certain ones!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

I like the buisness of our forum!remember the days in september when their was only like 6 or 7 of us and the random stragglers!! ouch my hand hurts :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

I cant wait till were finished, wens everybody done? Ive 2 left, finished on monday!!!

Tuesday!!wooooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Have ta say, i think im gonna miss this forum. I wreckon ill still pop back though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

Gotta let it go sometime tripper, there's a whole new world out there:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

OOOOOooh yeah go on the Germans I'm definitely passing German now after that victory.

I've to do my entire Art course tomorow morning since I did nothing but watch t.v. all evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

d4gurl wrote:
    remember the days in september when their was only like 6 or 7 of us and the random stragglers!!
    Ya i remeber that, i think i was one of the 7. Ah the memories :D

Then the mocks came along and people started to search the internet for help, they found a thread on the Lc forum and then they took over :p.................but we still have this thread. Could ye imagine this forum without it :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

well done everyone...we made it throught the first week of 6th year!!!

i was never really on this thread, but it's still shocking to look back and think how fast the years gone:D Seems like last week people were freakin about mocks:p Now here we are.............

Gotta let it go sometime tripper, there's a whole new world out there:D
    A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view, no one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming....!! :D

Tripper wrote:
    Have ta say, i think im gonna miss this forum. I wreckon ill still pop back though!

that's the spirit!!!
    caesar wrote:
    Then the mocks came along and people started to search the internet for help, they found a thread on the Lc forum and then they took over .................but we still have this thread. Could ye imagine this forum without it

we'd be forced to actually talk about school!! imagine that :D pat on the back for me and d4gurl!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

:D pat on the back for me and d4gurl!!

omg.

omg.
    there's ALWAYS one.....!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

Ye'll have to pop back quite often to keep this thread at the top of the pile.
    Think of how much study we cud have done without boards, yet at the same time we're all (well nearly all) happy with the exams so far.

there's ALWAYS one.....!!!!!

Seriously though, I dont know weather to laugh, or punch the screen when you constantly go on, and on, and on:rolleyes:

It's a great thread, keep up the good work :D

It's a great thread, keep up the good work :D

i'll shut up now

see all i needed was a bit of recognition

see all i needed was a bit of recognition

:D

Newsflash: GrumPy's finished tomorrow. w0ot!!

:D

Newsflash: GrumPy's finished tomorrow. w0ot!!
    :(

Newsflash: AberC turns 18 saturday!

newsflash if i hear someone say their finished or nearly finished one more time - why I oughta??!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRr

Pay some love to D4 gurl pps too :p:D

woohoo 1500th post!

• Advertisement

:(

Newsflash: AberC turns 18 saturday!

Newsflash: I'm already 18 :D

(wow, this is gay)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement