Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

2 days to go till i'm 18!! :D any ideas how i should spend my last 48 hours as a 17 year old??
    Get in touch with God, we all need religious inspiration in these changing times?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

turnin 18 is over rated AberC, drinking is just not as fun when you know uts not illegal. Have you considered taking drugs? :b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

he's probably right. So is finishing the leaving. Did anybody see the people from Cork in the Irish times today. Ah I wish I was those guys.l Finished and I still have three exams to do and have some serious accouting studying to be doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

I'm 16. I'll turn 17 on the 25th, 2 days after my leaving ends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

how is everyone so young?you all skipping fourth yeaR?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

I'm 16. I'll turn 17 on the 25th, 2 days after my leaving ends.

Ooo you're two days older than me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

I feel old...I've been 18 for ages.
    Did you all avoid the doss that is 4th year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

*Tripper* wrote:
    turnin 18 is over rated AberC, drinking is just not as fun when you know uts not illegal. Have you considered taking drugs? :b
    yeah i guess...but i don't care!! i won't have to worry about being stopped for ID anymore! :)

i did 4th year..mainly because it's compulsory in my school! but i loved it!! i would recommend that everyone do it..but saying that it's very different in each school. My cousins in limerick said that they had the best time and did loads of things, but my cousins in cork said that it was a waste of a year because it was so disorganised and they did nothing!!

anyways, i'm just home from town! didn't get much..going in again tomorrow because i'll have more time!! off to dun laoghaire in a couple of minutes..anybody here into sailing??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

I thought 4th year was boring! I took almost ten weeks off.
    We just sat around doing nothing! My school really is crap.

Faerie wrote:
    I thought 4th year was boring! I took almost ten weeks off.
    We just sat around doing nothing! My school really is crap.
    really? i had the best year ever. i guess it all depends on the school really! anyways i'm off to do a bit of helping out on the sea :) i'm an instructor for a junior sailing course starting monday week! i haven't been sailing in SO long..gotta get back in the swing of things!

• Advertisement

I've been sailing for years, nothing better then having a real reason to wear dubes! But i dont wear dubes, im simply to cool!

*Tripper* wrote:
    I've been sailing for years, nothing better then having a real reason to wear dubes! But i dont wear dubes, im simply to cool!

:D

i bet you do!!

totally, loike u get what im saying here, roysh?

ive seen tripper around!he has them in brown and navy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

TY (4th year) was my favorite year too :) so much fun, and so little work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Oh why do I do 8 subjects. I should be finished tomorrow :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

ICH BIN FINISHED FOR EEEEEVEERR
    Can't wait to get piised tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

ThrownAway wrote:
    ICH BIN FINISHED FOR EEEEEVEERR
    Can't wait to get piised tonight
    I've still got two exams left ffs. Do you have to rub it in!

I got hammered last night :D

(stay in school kids)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Had a lovely music session on the beach last night with a fire, a sax, a guitar and a harmonica. Then a hobo named Earl, apparently, came over and we gave him some pizza and a bottle of Miller and he hung around with us for a while. Believe it or not that's actually the truth. Good times.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Every town should have an Earl :( He sounds like a fun guy.
    NADA wrote:
    Haha I just had a nice nap for myself ahh this is the life bring on the weekend :p

NADA wrote:
    i have one left!! but the good news is....

4 hours and 38 mins till i'm 18!!

:D:D

Arse-biscuts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

wow, i remember last year being so excited about my 18th, then i realised all my friends were away on holidays (bloody idiots)

well have a great night, take lots of drink. remember that the guy you think is brad pitt after 20 pints is most definitely not, no matter how charming he seems!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

wow, i remember last year being so excited about my 18th, then i realised all my friends were away on holidays (bloody idiots)

well have a great night, take lots of drink. remember that the guy you think is brad pitt after 20 pints is most definitely not, no matter how charming he seems!
    I have the opposite problem, I think i'm Brad Pitt after 20 pints.

happy bday abercrombie!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

bonne anniversaire abercrombie!

I'll be 18 in a few weeks myself, ah cannae wait.

thanks guys!!! woohooo i'm 18!! this is great..anywhos i'm off to meet my friends..they have something secret planned for me! oohhh i wonder what it is! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

thanks guys!!! woohooo i'm 18!! this is great..anywhos i'm off to meet my friends..they have something secret planned for me! oohhh i wonder what it is! :D
    Pray tell.

What a session last night aswell, I'm loving this finished-the-lc stuff. What's everyone else doing as means of celebration?

• Advertisement

Daddio wrote:
    Pray tell.

What a session last night aswell, I'm loving this finished-the-lc stuff. What's everyone else doing as means of celebration?

Was at a house party on thursday night :D much fun had by all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement