Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Chlo&#233 wrote: »
    hello ....whats this thread about i'm chloé btw :P

hey chloe welcome :D ahh this thread is basicaly where you can talk about anything Leaving cert related or not...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Chloé Emily

well so ... i'm finished after tomorow morning and my brothers finshed his junior in the afternoon (crazy house this year :P)my mam wants her computer back soon how's everyone celebrating(/celebrated)finishing ? all my friends are finishing at different times so we'll see phew im glad people are friendly i was worried it would be all clique(sp?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

no we are very nice people!! Im going out tomorrow night - havnt a clue where jus know im getting out of this house!! haha Abercrombie so screwed for tomorrow! i started laughing hysterically earlier and now here i am again!k bak to clove oil!!bye ahh d next time im on this IL BEE FINISHED!!GUYS HOW EXCITING!!AHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

ah ha ha.... *looks menacingly in D4 & acercrombie's direction*

you guys are fighting over who gets the 2000th post. look at my post tally over there <<<< :D

just tipped the 2000 mark yesterday :cool: *does eric cantona walk out of forum*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

I call the new girl!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Chlo&#233 wrote: »
    im glad people are friendly i was worried it would be all clique(sp?)

A friend of mine says that as well, she joined she just wont post anything , in fact hes probably reading this post right now....HEAR THAT AOIFE DO YA, POST FFS!!

it's a bit late joining now when the LC is over for most ppl :D

ah well, theres always the debs/results. self-praise is no praise people - im not going to say 'we're all great...bla bla... we love everyone..'

we'll let the newbies decide how nice we are :D

Smemon I hand you your very own blue peter badge!! GUYS LAST DAY OF THE LC!! IM SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! ahh bye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

First day of life after schools. It feels a bit weird, my heads sore and my stomach's in pieces. I'm probably also banned from ever going near Austria.

why do tel?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Weird Austrian karaoke singers at the bar. When your talking about Austria, you can't really think much more than Arnold Schwarchenegger and Adolph Hitler, and with the language barrier and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

d4gurl wrote:
    no we are very nice people!! Im going out tomorrow night - havnt a clue where jus know im getting out of this house!! haha Abercrombie so screwed for tomorrow! i started laughing hysterically earlier and now here i am again!k bak to clove oil!!bye ahh d next time im on this IL BEE FINISHED!!GUYS HOW EXCITING!!AHHHHHHHHHHHH
    we're nearly finished!!! can i get a "woohoo!!" :D

oh and i love that clove oil experiment...if that comes up i'm flying it :)

*pukes on keyboard* What the **** did I do last nite?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I finished yesterday. Its the weirdest thing ever and I nearly started crying when I came out of the exam hall. What the **** sort of year was that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Funkstard wrote:
    I finished yesterday. Its the weirdest thing ever and I nearly started crying when I came out of the exam hall. What the **** sort of year was that
    It was probably the best year of your life. Cling onto your memories, it's all you have left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Daddio wrote:
    It was probably the best year of your life. Cling onto your memories, it's all you have left.

Haha, I wish I could say it was, but it was without doubt the worst year of my life for some personal reasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

my best year too so much craic, going out more than ever! and women :D ooh yeah :D:D:D and the summers gonna be even better

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Funkstard wrote:
    Haha, I wish I could say it was, but it was without doubt the worst year of my life for some personal reasons.
    Well drink to change then. Enjoi the summer, it's well-deserved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Chloé Emily

finished :) kinda exhausted too going out in like twenty minutes (:s?? why am i on the lc forum after i've finished....mmmmmmm:rolleyes: ) um and hey tripper ? what do you mean you call me....**ahhhh runs away**;)just kidding

Finished!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! guys im so tired!how wil i function tonite!k im getin of this crap and getn ready!wooooooooo!!

• Advertisement

I have to mentor someone in the ways of the LC forum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

you know in pirates of the carribean? when johnny depp and orlando bloom are under the boat at the bottom of the sea walking along?

would the water not fill the boat? that really annoys me not knowing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

i think your abusing the fact that this thread is about anything;)

I like arse, that is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

well it is sorta physics...cuz how does the water not rise above their heads?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

well it is sorta physics...cuz how does the water not rise above their heads?:D
    It could be what they call hollywood science then again maybe not, anyway its like when you see a film where someone's shooting at someone and the bullets hit a building. You see a load of sparks but in reality that doesn't happen, it's for specially effects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

turn a glass upside down in water, suck the air out with a straw, and see what happens..............presumably nothing but i'm not bothered checking. Hollywood wins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

turn a glass upside down in water, suck the air out with a straw, and see what happens..............presumably nothing but i'm not bothered checking. Hollywood wins
    hmmm...interesting!!!

but do you know what's more interesting??

going on hols to prague tomorrow!!! :D

luky u abercrombie!im of to florida tomorrow!cnt effing wait!!guys the thread wz on d secon page :eek:

• Advertisement

d4gurl wrote:
    luky u abercrombie!im of to florida tomorrow!cnt effing wait!!guys the thread wz on d secon page :eek:

don't foget to go on the hulk & the mummy :D & take loadsa pics!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement