Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

i've no job...yet!! i'm getting there though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

I'm in Germany at the moment. Was in Berlin last week and Düsseldorf this week! Going to the German movie Premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean tonight. That means we are actually going to watch both films in one sitting. I do not know however if that is a good thing or not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Think of it this way - it's probably ye're last summer ever of moping around without a job enjoy it :p
    NADA wrote:
    I'm in Germany at the moment.
    OOooh lucky you I'd love to be in Germany you can't go wrong with Johnny Depp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

eamoss wrote:
    udnt find anyone we ended up having to go out to Dromiskin to talk to simon & declan

hehe, dromiskin, classy :D

if bored people, i recommend going camping with friends, its a mad laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Rockerette wrote:
    hehe, dromiskin, classy :D

if bored people, i recommend going camping with friends, its a mad laugh.

yeah i was plannin on doing that, until oxegen taught me i don't really like camping....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I have interview tomorrow :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

:| wrote:
    yeah i was plannin on doing that, until oxegen taught me i don't really like camping....
    oxegen *eamoss shivers with the taught*...one good thing about oxegen 06 I didnt get sunburned like last yr and the smell of the place wasnt AS bad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Vienna is great. Lovely people 'n tha.
    Bratislava wasn't great: Avoid methinks. Prague tomorrow.

what was wrong with Bratislava? i really want to go there sometime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Jeese I'd love to anywhere right now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

*go...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Rockerette wrote:
    what was wrong with Bratislava? i really want to go there sometime
    Fairly boring, dirty and rough <well where we stayed anyway, really grimy hostels a few minutes outside the city center>. Also the ticket machines for the trams would drive anyone absolutely insane :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

sup? the therad is dyin once again! its so funny all year i had d need to go onto these boards - avoid studyin clearly but now its summer nd i jst cnt be botherd to cum on lik its not as addictive!am i making sense?

woke at 4pm today.. haven't woken before 12 since the Lc.. except maybe one or two days..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

d4gurl wrote:
    sup? the therad is dyin once again! its so funny all year i had d need to go onto these boards - avoid studyin clearly but now its summer nd i jst cnt be botherd to cum on lik its not as addictive!am i making sense?

well we've nothing to avoid anymore!
    I still come on now and then though because I am unemployed (seriously where are the jobs?) and VERY bored.

Actually Shrimp how on earth do you stay in bed till 4?? I just feel awful all day if I stay in bed past about 10....

i slept 12 hours last night, from midnight to 12... oh it felt good.

Faerie wrote:
    well we've nothing to avoid anymore!
    I still come on now and then though because I am unemployed (seriously where are the jobs?) and VERY bored.

Actually Shrimp how on earth do you stay in bed till 4?? I just feel awful all day if I stay in bed past about 10....
    I'm the exact same! it feels like i'm wasting the day or something!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

ye i htae wstin d day i try get up for bout 11 or 10!im all sick - to much partyin now time for bed! i go now!peace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

I feel the exact same way. Although whether I go to bed at 12 or 4am I still get up at 12pm :confused:.....but the sleep is good:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

I am just home from Germany. So I slept until twelve today after going to bed at about 3. Normally I go to bed at about 4 and try and get up at 11 or 12. It's usually one however and it pisses me off so much. I know exactly how you feel like wasting the day! anybody got their grad/debs in August. I have on the 9th

• Advertisement

is yours on in Drogheda NADA?

i just booked flights to London for next week for 6 days, back Tuesday night, the night before our results. wooo.

I'm a guy, we like sleep..

4pm wake up is what happens when you sleep at 6am..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Shrimp wrote:
    I'm a guy, we like sleep..

4pm wake up is what happens when you sleep at 6am..
    Hear Hear :D

NADA wrote:
    I am just home from Germany. So I slept until twelve today after going to bed at about 3. Normally I go to bed at about 4 and try and get up at 11 or 12. It's usually one however and it pisses me off so much. I know exactly how you feel like wasting the day! anybody got their grad/debs in August. I have on the 9th
    i've mine on the 30th!

we're not having a debs, the class is too small..

anyone headin to brittas this weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Shrimp wrote:

anyone headin to brittas this weekend?
    Thats crap, its the only nite you can get pissed with your teachers :D I had a great convo with one who had a few too many! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

Shrimp wrote:

I honestly don't think you'll be missing out! I don't really want to go to mine but I suppose I have to because it's my debs and all. (and an excuse for a pretty dress!)
    Seriously though, I wouldn't mind if it was just my friends, but I don't particularly want to spend an evening being fake friendly with a load of people I don't get on with. Not to mention the cost! It's basically just a glorified piss-up. Go to the pub with your friends instead.

www.pandora.com .. cool site.. if you're registering.. use the area code.. 90210.. cool site.

So.. anyone going to brittas?

Faerie wrote:
    I honestly don't think you'll be missing out!

you wont really!
    mine was in January, and apart from the first like, 1/2 hr, its a bit... meh.. and you have much better nights out with your friends other times :D

i was out the other night with a few of them, and we were like "aah teh debs... yeah.. it was a bit **** like!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Shrimp wrote:
    So.. anyone going to brittas?
    What's in Brittas? The bay?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement