Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

dont worry there are assemblys on tomorrow aswell!!:D!! there were threee yesterday three today and two tomorrow u hve nufin to worry about!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭tripper

Thank god thought i was off to a bad start there but havent got my card yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

D4gurl what kind of school are you in?Id like no uniforms :(

I have the answer to all of your problems................................................quit school or on the other hand go to the institute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Quit school if your stupid :(
    Go to the institute if your smart :)

Is there a network of tute peoples here?

• Advertisement

:D
    Barrie wrote:
    D4gurl what kind of school are you in?Id like no uniforms :(

the thought of no uniforms fabulous in reality its tough....especially if your a girl! Ok so ill be like this for the first month perhaps ill be ok after that! on the plus side some major preppy hotties!!woo! lmao :D:p tripper dnt worry bout the card just bring your receipt tomorrow and go to the office they wil make you a card in like 5-10 mins! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Card?Like a clocking in one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

i was in on tuesday(ioe) and we didn't even get our timetables done. have to give it in before half 8 on thurs.

A card that shows you go to school there

4Xcut wrote:
    i was in on tuesday(ioe) and we didn't even get our timetables done. have to give it in before half 8 on thurs.

omg ur luck at least u got to go home think about your timetable!! I was so distracted and everyone was talking so i screwed my timetable up!! I came home and i realised so many mistakes..Im going to give them my new revised edition hopefully they will accept!! did u do that hand thing its so cool!lol!

• Advertisement

the sign in thing. we had that at the end of last year. some people can sign in for each other. its pretty easy to trick. my timetable is going to suck.physics has a 4:30 class. amonbg other things

yeh the timetable system was really annoying!! I have class at 8.30 one morning!! :eek:!!

a good few people i know had half 8 starts 4 days last year. i did and didn't finish till half 4 some days its not really that long, its flys by surprisingly.they have study open till ten at the end afaik

I have like 4 early starts and one is at 8-15!!! and dont finish most days till 530 but i think ill stay in for study so it doesnt really make a difference

Yeah I suppose, but it will take a lot out of us! I don't really mind the late evenings, its the early start. If I have to be in at half eight that means I would have to get up at six! :eek: now thats early and then not coming home till 9 pm school will take over my life :rolleyes: Weekends will be dearly valued!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

d4gurl wrote:
    Yeah I suppose, but it will take a lot out of us! I don't really mind the late evenings, its the early start. If I have to be in at half eight that means I would have to get up at six! :eek: now thats early and then not coming home till 9 pm school will take over my life :rolleyes: Weekends will be dearly valued!
    oh yeah hun are u starting tomorrow??? g'luck with that!!

anyone notice that i woznt online last nite...or am i just another poster on the boards!!!! :D

Yeah I was wondering were u went, you have resisted the evil internet - well done! and no you are not another poster :D we will all have a pact!! There is a good few of us who are always here so were all LC buds! Thanks for the good luck :D! I'm so wrecked! I had to babysit next door and I'm only in and i was hoping to be in bed before 10pm :eek: now its sleep time!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

WedsDays already, two more left, it's smooth sailing form here...

Im already dying for the weekend ubt i have a lovely easy day tomorow :)

i got 8:30 till 4:30 tomorrow with no study only 7 classes

• Advertisement

ive got 9.30 to 4.30 not too bad! Today was fun! shame about the rain!!

today was grand. did have aidan roantree. he is not even close to as bad as everyone says. he is a dead nice bloke.

Yay guys its the weekend!! WOO!!!

Again!!!

wow feels like i havent been online in ages...resisted the internet last nite again!!! but i felt like crap coz i've got a cold :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

wow feels like i havent been online in ages...resisted the internet last nite again!!! but i felt like crap coz i've got a cold :(

Yeah I havent been on in a while. Just back from an extra english class this morning 7.40-10.00 so im a bit tired.

Feel better soon abercrombie :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Woo!

Yes I doubt i'll be on much now that school has started back up! I'm so wrecked by the time I come home that I just zonk off! Omg the weather was so gay for the last two days!! grrr!! I've got a cold too and I feel all disorientated!! :mad: now I'm off to do some homework and get it out of the way! For some strange reason I feel really motivated!! I hope it lasts! :)
    Enjoy the weekend all!!

hoo

• Advertisement

whats everyone up to???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement