Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

NADA wrote:
    No. Half nine. Ali is coming down at that time so I think I will head up to the school then with her. Will you still be around?

Yeah probs, why? does she wanna sample some red? LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

seeing as this is the random thread - I really hate the media! They are big poo heads (forgive my childish insult but I am kinda freaking out!) Why do they have to be so annoying! I turned on the radio there and an ad read out "dont open ur LC results first open d indo and see all your future prospects" Would they just PISS off!! Apologys for my appauling grammer and spelling (A1 in English I tell you all :P)

In other non rants of mine - Did anyone else cry loads during the first episode of prison break? And omg seriously how hot is Wentworth Miller!! Yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

d4gurl wrote:
    seeing as this is the random thread - I really hate the media! They are big poo heads (forgive my childish insult but I am kinda freaking out!) Why do they have to be so annoying! I turned on the radio there and an ad read out "dont open ur LC results first open d indo and see all your future prospects" Would they just PISS off!! Apologys for my appauling grammer and spelling (A1 in English I tell you all :P)

In other non rants of mine - Did anyone else cry loads during the first episode of prison break? And omg seriously how hot is Wentworth Miller!! Yum!
    nobody cried... well.. maybe just a little.

Great show..

hmmmmm anyone else waiting for results through the post!its not fun!! I wenton a post man hunt but could not find him! so found his number and he promoised that in twenty minutes when he gets to my estate it will be my house he first gets to!i cnt stand this wait any longer!AHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

well thats the results over. I suppose this thread will be goin quiet again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

whassupp2 wrote:
    well thats the results over. I suppose this thread will be goin quiet again.
    NEVER!!!!

NEVER!!!!

NEVER EVER!!!

Abercrombie, you deserve a medal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Bhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha Roaooroaoaoaoaoaoaoaoar

There that'll keep it going for awhile

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Smurphette

NEVER!!!!

yeah. there's always crap to talk about.

always.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

No. I think people now will just become obsessed with the points and college courses. So who is confident they secured their place? I need about 460 to get into Computer Science, Linguistics and German. I got 540 so I think I am VERY confident of getting my place in Trinity. I was reading the prospectus last night. They do these Programmes were you can learn another language. I am thinking of doing Italian.

• Advertisement

NADA wrote:
    No. I think people now will just become obsessed with the points and college courses. So who is confident they secured their place? I need about 460 to get into Computer Science, Linguistics and German. I got 540 so I think I am VERY confident of getting my place in Trinity. I was reading the prospectus last night. They do these Programmes were you can learn another language. I am thinking of doing Italian.
    I got my place.

What is the course and which college?

NADA wrote:
    What is the course and which college?
    Core in NCAD. How about you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

NADA wrote:
    Not VERY confident, but pretty confident I've gotten mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

i hate to say im VERY confident.. but i suppose I am.. :o

Journalism in DCU
    -Last year: 455
    -I got: 525.

I just hope i get the on campus accom. too, but theres loads so i think i should..

Trinity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Willy-Bumkinns

whoops..this was nearly onto the 2nd page!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Shrimp wrote:
    NEVER EVER!!!

Abercrombie, you deserve a medal.
    First I got a blue peter badge from d4gurl, then i was appointed ambassador of the forum by Daddio and now I'm getting an imaginary medal from shrimp!! Could this year GET any better? :D

ohh nd dt goes for ur fab results too!well done misses!! somehow i wznt surprised!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

I better get my course :|

Common entry into science, last year 355, i got 490

coruse ull get it!!

no pun intended.. .. ... I hope..

you'll get that no bother!

I'm guaranteed my course. I needed a c3 in Higher maths and a C1 in higher German. I got an A1 in both. Also my dad who works in DKIT found out that THIS YEARS points for my course is 445 for the first round and I secured a respectable 540.

Shrimp wrote:
    no pun intended.. .. ... I hope..

hahaha i didnt realise dat it cud of been a pun till u said it

course u didn't...;)

has anyone bothered with that Leaving Cert helpline thing at all??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Nope not at all!!

But my dad is doing it so thats prob y!! :D

• Advertisement

Theres a helpline hahaha! ur dad is doing it hahahaah!i think il ring them number anyone???!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement