Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

what a joke...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

d4gurl wrote:
    Theres a helpline hahaha! ur dad is doing it hahahaah!i think il ring them number anyone???!!
    ya wha who?

Btw ease off on the punctuation, you've got a triple question mark goin on there, which should only be reserved for people phoning a friend on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, or those who forgot where they left their sandwich. And don't even get me started on the exclamation drought that just hit the east coast here, we've had to borrow exclamation marks from the Isle of Man, everyone's walking around talking in a monotone. One man, so aggravated by the lack of inflection in his voice, threw a stone at the pigeon. The pigeon had to be taken to Animal Hospital, and appeared on the show alongside Rolf Harris. The pigeon can't deal with the fame brought on by the popular television show anymore, and was pictured snorting cocaine with an Abba tribute band last week in the Sunday World. The pigeon's on trial, likely to get 20-to-life, or the chair in Singh Singh, or both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

Daddio wrote:
    we've had to borrow exclamation marks from the Isle of Man, everyone's walking around talking in a monotone.

ha, love it.

kudos to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

has anyone bothered with that Leaving Cert helpline thing at all??

No, i know a parent who used it last year....just one though, theres a few different ones this year, talk about blowing things out of proportion. its just an exam ffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Daddio wrote:
    ya wha who?

Btw ease off on the punctuation, you've got a triple question mark goin on there, which should only be reserved for people phoning a friend on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, or those who forgot where they left their sandwich. And don't even get me started on the exclamation drought that just hit the east coast here, we've had to borrow exclamation marks from the Isle of Man, everyone's walking around talking in a monotone. One man, so aggravated by the lack of inflection in his voice, threw a stone at the pigeon. The pigeon had to be taken to Animal Hospital, and appeared on the show alongside Rolf Harris. The pigeon can't deal with the fame brought on by the popular television show anymore, and was pictured snorting cocaine with an Abba tribute band last week in the Sunday World. The pigeon's on trial, likely to get 20-to-life, or the chair in Singh Singh, or both.

I love daddio. I aspire to be like you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

:| wrote:
    talk about blowing things out of proportion. its just an exam ffs!

[rant] Man you have made comments like this on more than one thread, And although I didnt get the course I wanted I still agree thats it's "only an exam ffs" but after all, you did get what you wanted. And I reckon your tone would be a bit different if you didn't manage to get the point requirement you needed for your chosen topic.

And as I said, I do agree with you regarding it only one exam, and it's over now anyway (I was disappointed, but still gonna do a PLC and get the course I want anyway)

But for any future 6th years reading this, it may only be an exam, but if you DO get it done right it will save you alot of trouble in the long run, and time. [/rant]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

d4gurl wrote:
    Theres a helpline hahaha! ur dad is doing it hahahaah!i think il ring them number anyone???!!
    yeah i saw it on the news back in like June. Forgot all about it but my friend said he had rang them up and was told he wouldn't get any of his top 3 choices...poor guy!!

now thats a helpline! i was serious id love to ring up!im prety bummed out!

that was ur 800th post d4gurl..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

that was your 5101st Shrimp;)

This could go on forever

• Advertisement

im hungry!its 7 am and im starving!hmm *goes in search of food*

d4gurl wrote:
    im hungry!its 7 am and im starving!hmm *goes in search of food*
    how odd...me too!!!

I never wnt on a hunt for food!wnt bak to sleep!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

d4gurl wrote:
    I never wnt on a hunt for food!wnt bak to sleep!!
    we need to discuss what's going to happen to our thread when we're gone d4gurl!!

I say we get it deleted.. ;)

Lock and sticky it so people can see our greatness.

And also relate to what it's like to go through the leaving, we've had our ups and downs, but we're all doing what we want <for the moment anyway> and teh lc was graaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. Grand like toast on a hungry afternoon.

we need to discuss what's going to happen to our thread when we're gone d4gurl!!

Lets do wat daddio said not wat shrimp said! K well it looks like I shall not be repeating but this thread however pointless was after all ours and i say we stay here from time to time - see how everyone is getting on etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

d4gurl wrote:
    Lets do wat daddio said
    Might aswell get Class of 2005/2006 added to the title :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

sad bastards.

d4gurl wrote:
    Lets do wat daddio said not wat shrimp said! K well it looks like I shall not be repeating but this thread however pointless was after all ours and i say we stay here from time to time - see how everyone is getting on etc...
    yeah that's a great idea!! Can we get this stickied please??? All in favour, say I!

• Advertisement

I

I

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

I

Is timmay stil the mod for this forum? can me and aberc becom mods too? :D please sticky this for us! we love timmay dont we gang?

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

aye we all love the timmay

d4gurl wrote:
    Is timmay stil the mod for this forum? can me and aberc becom mods too? :D please sticky this for us! we love timmay dont we gang?
    Whoever wants d4gurl and me to become mods say I :D:D But seriously, Timmay..we love you! Sticky the thread...go on! You know you want to!

Whoever wants d4gurl and me to become mods say I

.......go on daddio u love us ........ say it....... you know you all want too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

Abercrombie or someone else should open a new thread including a poll asking if this thread should be stickied.

• Advertisement

ok done! VOTE YES!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement