Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Daddio wrote:
    Right so anyway, how about this weather we're having eh? Brittas Bay anyone?
    You tulip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Daddio wrote:
    Right so anyway, how about this weather we're having eh? Brittas Bay anyone?
    aww don't change the subject Daddio! Everyone loves a good mean girls quote :D I think I'm gonna head down to the 40ft

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

You tulip.
    Don't call me a tulip ya jack of clubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

Daddio wrote:
    Don't call me a tulip ya jack of clubs.
    boys boys, no need for all this name calling. Remember we're college students now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

NADA wrote:
    Not really sure yet. Shall see! And d4gurl. I was thinking of crashing them all. But then why bother?

why not crash dem! ha for the laugh lik! I won't be doing anything else that week! :D DO IT!

• Advertisement

Is UCD back the earliest, yeah?

Is UCD back the earliest, yeah?

looks like it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

So tell me d4gurl. When is freshers week in DCU Trinity and DIT and I might manage DKIT seeing as my dad works up there?
    boys boys, no need for all this name calling. Remember we're college students now...

Why can't we just leave this forum to all the 2007 leaving cert kids. Not that I want to. Did anyone ever read the first few pages of this thread. It's so weird because it was all ahead of us at the time.

And just to throw in something random this being the random thread and all I was at the Drogheda Untied match tonight. Knocked out 11-10 on penalties!!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Yeah I was reading the 1st few posts about getting homework etc!! If only knew to just know everything that was in the papers then lol. Ah well 2nd time lucky!!

Btw NUIG are back earliest, Sept 5th I think!
    Where is Brittas bay?!?!

Abercrombie I got dared for our grads to go up to a girl who's the twin sis of a guy in my year who hates me whos going with another guy that doesn't like me and do a Regina George on the whole thing like @ the halloween party!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Yeah I was reading the 1st few posts about getting homework etc!! If only knew to just know everything that was in the papers then lol. Ah well 2nd time lucky!!

Btw NUIG are back earliest, Sept 5th I think!
    Where is Brittas bay?!?!

Abercrombie I got dared for our grads to go up to a girl who's the twin sis of a guy in my year who hates me whos going with another guy that doesn't like me and do a Regina George on the whole thing like @ the halloween party!!
    wtf? Are yeh on about?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

kids, who all is headin to the electric picnic???

Where is Brittas bay?!?!

Wicklow..i thought everyone knew that!

ya me too!

Who here thinks Ireland will be thrashed by Germany next week? I'm heading over but I am pessimisitic at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

NADA wrote:
    Who here thinks Ireland will be thrashed by Germany next week? I'm heading over but I am pessimisitic at the moment.
    What about Mayo v Dublin tomorrow?? (Btw anyone got a spare ticket?)

caesar wrote:

I am as interested in the GAA as my dog is in my USB's cables. I have no idea who will win. Who are you supporting? Mayo?

Wicklow..i thought everyone knew that!

Never heard of the place!! Actually I've never been to Wicklow!!! One of those counties I tend to forget about! I had my interview for repeating yest, hope I get in now.

caesar wrote:

I want Mayo to win cos my friend's coming from overseas and he's never been to Ireland before and his dad is from Mayo. That's my only reason which shows how little interest I have in tomorrow's match!! Should've been Cork Vs Kerry in the final anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Anyone have a clue when UL starts back? Might be handy knowing seeing as I'm spending 5 years there...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

NADA wrote:
    I am as interested in the GAA as my dog is in my USB's cables. I have no idea who will win. Who are you supporting? Mayo?

Bad arguement, most dogs like chewing on usb cables :p

and wtf is a usb's?

You will have to know these things for work nada!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

I hope Mayo, Leitrim and Roscommon win.

no one from board head to aiya knacker?

caesar wrote:
    Im going have no spare tickets though.Leitrim to lift the Tommy Murphy cup.:D

C ya there:D :D:D

caesar wrote:
    I'm working tomorrow but should be interesting because there's 2 of us from Dublin there and 2 from Mayo :D

NADA wrote:
    Who are you supporting? Mayo?
    Ya! We've never beaten them in the championship but haven't played them that much either.
    whassupp2 wrote:
    I hope Mayo, Leitrim and Roscommon win.
    Me too, the west is well represented. I really would love to see Leitrim win something, i thinks its great that they get the opportuinity to play in Croke park, 12 years is a long time.
    Funkstard wrote:
    Anyone have a clue when UL starts back? Might be handy knowing seeing as I'm spending 5 years there...
    Em i think its the 25th but orientation week is on the week before afaik.
    I'm working tomorrow but should be interesting because there's 2 of us from Dublin there and 2 from Mayo
    Keep it civilised anyway :D

Anyway I think I'll heed down to my bro's appartment on dorset street tomorrow for the atmosphere atleast and if i get a ticket i don't have to go far. I'll probably end up in the pub watchin the game :D

caesar wrote:
    Ya! We've never beaten them in the championship but haven't played them that much either.

Me too, the west is well represented. I really would love to see Leitrim win something, i thinks its great that they get the opportuinity to play in Croke park, 12 years is a long time.

Em i think its the 25th but orientation week is on the week before afaik.

Keep it civilised anyway :D

Anyway I think I'll heed down to my bro's appartment on dorset street tomorrow for the atmosphere atleast and if i get a ticket i don't have to go far. I'll probably end up in the pub watchin the game :D
    copperface jacks???

Mayes, Big Tree or Quinns.

whassupp2 wrote:
    Mayes, Big Tree or Quinns.
    Well the big tree is outside the front door.

Has anyone else noticed that the rating on this thred was 5 stars and now its only 2??

• Advertisement

caesar wrote:
    Well the big tree is outside the front door.

Has anyone else noticed that the rating on this thred was 5 stars and now its only 2??
    i noticed! i also noticed that there was only 4 votes for absolutely ages and in the past couple of days it's been up 15!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement