Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

d4gurl wrote:
    no one from board head to aiya knacker?

THe really stuck up guys in my school are, too posh for Ponsa haha!
    My advice would be get as much free drink as poss out of them, loads of my friends that are girls have been trained by me on how to save money going out!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

THe really stuck up guys in my school are, too posh for Ponsa haha!
    My advice would be get as much free drink as poss out of them, loads of my friends that are girls have been trained by me on how to save money going out!!
    Share the knowledge!

Well a few that have worked for me personally are going up to the counter to the oldest person there (usually mid 20s, they have the €€€s!!) and be like "Are you gonna buy me a drink??" you'd be surprised how much it works! And if I'm still sober and see drunk people getting money out I try "did you get me that drink @ all??" once again people are like "Oh, ya, hang on!!" and the odd time just be like "hang on I'll get u one there too have ya got the money??"
    Seriously I've saved a small fortune!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Bavaria ftw. €3 pints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

HELLO guys keep it alive for the crak lik

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

d4gurl wrote:
    HELLO guys keep it alive for the crak lik
    woah you sounded very cork there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

so do u char!;)

woah you sounded very cork there :D
    eh, no she doesn't!!

Gangsta wrote:
    so do u char!;)
    oohh scary....!! And who be you Gangsta??!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

oohh scary....!! And who be you Gangsta??!
    I'm hungry...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Lads, i have some bad news, this thread has reached the very last of it's legs. Last years Leaving Certer's are now on their way to college, things have changed and this thread is spiralling into postcount++ posts, so i'm putting it on Death Row. We have until 2000 posts to say goodbye.

hmmm ok...

Well I'll suggest it once more, but why not have a decent Beers fest somewhere for kicks like? I'm not starting any new threads. The last time I did that everyone went on holidays.

Btw there's no ncad forum shrimp, we'll probs just have to hang out at art apprec now.

I am so sad that this thread will die!Lets let it die with a BANG!!

Daddio wrote:
    Well I'll suggest it once more, but why not have a decent Beers fest somewhere for kicks like? I'm not starting any new threads. The last time I did that everyone went on holidays.

Btw there's no ncad forum shrimp, we'll probs just have to hang out at art apprec now.
    that buzzing epicenter of delight.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Daddio wrote:
    Bavaria ftw. €3 pints.

ugh bavaria=vomit

:| wrote:
    ugh bavaria=vomit
    Wudjagowaaaaaaaaayyyyyouttathat.
    Bavaria is good for you, and according to www.conservativeestimates.com for every pint you drink, your eyesight improves by 19.6%.
    d4gurl wrote:
    I am so sad that this thread will die!Lets let it die with a BANG!!

So you're going to shoot it?
    I vote d4gurl most insane poster of the thread with her extremely Gladstone liberal use of punctuation, "random" midnight posts that you can smell the caffeine off, and a youthful contagious exuberance that results in Stuff Like That Post Up There ^ Congrats, your award may be collected today between 11 and 11.01am.

anybody getting rechecks?? getting business and geog checked, only got 28/80 in my ABQ and 0 in part B when some bit of it actually deserved marks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

I was quite surprised at my ABQ in business I taught I did ****e in it because I didnt do the one thing my teacher had told us from day one by take the answer one from par one got 55/80 but I only did 3/4 long questions and messed up the rest of the paper and got 43% but I dont care I hated the subject was crap at it and never want to go near it ever again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Just came in to post since the thread is apparently being closed...well it was fun folks! I remember so clearly this thread being started last year. How the time flies. Bah.

• Advertisement

guys our thread had high ratings bring it bak on top!im starting to see the light and am looking forward to finishing with this forum! sniff sniff TIME TO PARTY!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Funkstard wrote:
    Just came in to post since the thread is apparently being closed...well it was fun folks! I remember so clearly this thread being started last year. How the time flies. Bah.
    It's like a funeral for the thread :( It's sad how we're all splitting up and going off to other forums...I'm gonna miss you guys. But we'll always have AH..where anything goes!
    d4gurl wrote:
    guys our thread had high ratings bring it bak on top!im starting to see the light and am looking forward to finishing with this forum! sniff sniff TIME TO PARTY!!
    you gotta get your 2000th post though (i'm gonna try and sneak in a 2001st!) This thread is gonna go down IN STYLE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

so to get a few posts going

have any of uz sold on your books or your school uniform?

I havent they are still up in my room the only thing I got rid of was my school shoes becasue they wer falling apart(thats what you get when you play football everyday in school :rolleyes: )

Was in town today and it was weird seeing everyone back to school and then seeing 1st yrs from my old(:eek: ) school!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

I got rid of my books and copies and uniform. All I have left are the school ties which I will ive to my friend and cousin in 6th year and I will also give them the science pluses and all that ****e aswell! I'm just back from the match Germany. Was a deadly weekend!

I still held onto my books, thought I might end up repeating-I am.
    Can't we always just start up a new thread for LC 2006/2007 and ye can just join in?? They shoould almost make a "Class of ..." forum basically cos it's a shame the evil mods are splitting everybody up!!!
    I heard loads of new school scandal today it was weird thinking "I actually don't care anymore!!"

we'll always have AH

No not for me... I'm banned..

What's AH? After Hours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Yes

Shrimp wrote:
    No not for me... I'm banned..
    Aww why?!

• Advertisement

It's been so long. I actually don't even remember what it was I did. I'm sure I could pm the mod to ask access.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement