Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

hmm why i have i never ventured to AH!il go now and have a look! Schoool books - its too late to sell them! Im keepin bio book nd chemistry and all my notes cuz i need dem for my course! 48 posts to go!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

It's so unfair that the post is being closed now, I only posted in it like a week ago!

For a second there I thought this thread had been shut down! AH im so bored! Im not starting till october 2nd :O howz everyone getting on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

When are my recheck results coming back? :(

When are my recheck results coming back? :(

They're back @ like the start of Oct I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

3 weeks? But most colleges are starting in the next week or two, whats the hold up?

Well if u get upgraded and have enough points for your college course and you were short they'll transfer you straight away. The hold up is they have to send them off and call in correctors etc again. Things take time!

Hey guys! I was thinking could we like just hand this down to the new 6th years! Abercrombie wat do you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

I agree with the handdown. Also TCD starts on October 2nd.

d4gurl wrote:
    Hey guys! I was thinking could we like just hand this down to the new 6th years! Abercrombie wat do you think?

Would that mean it would keep the thread going after 2000posts? Ye should post how college is going for ye, it'd be good to hear a few stories!! My friend is one of 3 guys staying in his college accommodation there's like 50girls!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

I think the ex-Leaving Certers should get to 100 pages, and THEN hand it down... Just a few more posts kids!

Im a little lost soul at the mo. All the friends have pretty much started college, im not in till Monday, so I've spent the last week floating about.. Buying stuff.. I move in Sunday.
    *twiddles thumbs*

Cant believe summers oooover
    *sigh*

Highlights anyone?

For me, i went camping up a mountain with friends, which was unreal. LC Results made me happy. and the Electric Picnic rocked my socks off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

this thread is like the irish language - dying. Just put it out of it's misery. Hogging all the space on boards and slowing it down :)

*loads bullets and readies shotgun* just give me the order :)

im like rockerette so bored at the mo!not starting till october! all my group and year are in ucd! kinda glad to get away from that bubble!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I'm so bored too. It's ok, I've got a project to do that has to be done by start of term.

I really am just bored stupid.

I started gettin stuff ready to pack today, just out of boredom. I now have piles of clothes on my sisters bed and all that kinda thing/

Usually, i pack for places the night before.. But oh no, 3 months off has resulted in me being all ready to leave asap.

Im walkin round the house, floating between playing piano, reading, the computer, and foood..

I've been doing all what you said...

Piano/Keyboard, Computer, Reading stuff on the computer, food, just had some cereal. It's the lack of ppl that makes it boring.

What course you doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

/\I'm the same. All of my friends have either started lectures or are in orientation. This week has been boring and I can't wait to go down to Limerick now. But I got my laptop this week so I've been having plenty of fun with it. I don't feel sad that summer's over, for me summer ended when I came back from Ayia Napa and the schools started back. The last few weeks have been fecking great doing nothing and seeing everyone back in school.

Shrimp wrote:
    I've been doing all what you said...

Piano/Keyboard, Computer, Reading stuff on the computer, food, just had some cereal. It's the lack of ppl that makes it boring.

What course you doing?

Journalism in DCU
    you?

Coco Pops are a great time filler. But with no milk of course.. teh brown milk scares me..

Yup, i just rotate in a square around my house, between all those things..
    Oh, and i venture outside to my cat about 6 times a day, just to see if she has any news for me..

I just wanna get started like y'know?

One of the best feelings was when some of my friends were starting back into 6th year, at the start of the month there, and i was going to the Electric Picnic.. it really struck me then that "Fcuk yeah, im FINISHED!"
    damn, it feels good.

And i never grow tired of seeing kids in the school uniforms.. aaaaah yes. I've done my time..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

smemon wrote:
    this thread is like the irish language - dying. Just put it out of it's misery. Hogging all the space on boards and slowing it down :)

*loads bullets and readies shotgun* just give me the order :)
    Agreed.

Destroy it Smemon. Cut it down. etc.
    E-Euthanasia ftw.

I started back today, there's 3 in my Economics class and I have 4 geog classes on Tuesday @ the moment which I hate so it's a killer!! Really hoping to hit over the 500 mark now this year, the principal sorted classes out by calling people who did the worst 1st, twas comedy!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭balzarywex

Im increibly bored too! Why the 'frick' does Trinity have to start so late?!!:( And Wexford's a ghost town now.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

I'm loving the way trinity starts so late. I love holdiays. I like being bored! Think of how lucky you are really. And I also love seeing school uniforms.

@Rockerette: Core in NCAD.

aw ya.... school uniforms..... never thought ild be so amused by them!:D
    i have to restrain myself from pointing! lol

So anyone going to Cork Jazz this uear? www.corkjazzfestival.com, it's going to be amaaaazin.

went last year! twas some good! defo wanna go again!

I haven't been there since I was like 6!! It's good some years, defo recommend the metropole hotel 4 it!

Booked my tickets, goin to 8 gigs, packed weekend. Cannot wait!

I recommend Joe Lovano Nonet "Birth of the Cool", and Lou Donaldson with Dr. Lonnie Smith.

hows the project goin for you?

• Advertisement

Grand yeah, gonna take some photos and that today. It's fairly vague so I suppose there's a bit more freedom in where you want to take the project. Do we have to bring everything in on Monday?? There's a bloody truckload worth of stuff on the list.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement