Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options
1616263646567»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

yeah everything has to be in on monday, just put them in ur portfolio or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

100th page woah!cant believe we got to this!i dnt tnk abercrombie and I would think this would last this long! so close to the 2000th too thats wen d newbies should use it to post random stuf!this forum isnt that busy just yet though - it will be come xmas exams and mocks - thats when all the hints go around!

for good measure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

d4gurl wrote:
    100th page woah!cant believe we got to this!i dnt tnk abercrombie and I would think this would last this long! so close to the 2000th too thats wen d newbies should use it to post random stuf!this forum isnt that busy just yet though - it will be come xmas exams and mocks - thats when all the hints go around!
    Quick get Disney out! Throw the confetti, party poppers, heck! Let's get some frickin fireworks - I think we're gonna make it guys!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Daddio wrote:
    Quick get Disney out! Throw the confetti, party poppers, heck! Let's get some frickin fireworks - I think we're gonna make it guys!

Your are some class of a batty boy, you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

eh something random! How is college going for everyone?

college

is

perfect

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

now now shrimp! No messing with the thread :D

But i have to agree, college is perfect! I had no lectures today! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

d4gurl wrote:
    guys i haven't been here in ages!! d4gurl, watch this thread like a hawk or else you're gonna miss your 2000th post! l think Shrimp is trying to get in there before you. It's a fight to the end now guys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

i could so easily take it right now.....the temptation...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

What's this? A race?

this thread is goin down.

Fairly quickly I'd say !.!

Go on Shrimp :D;):p:rolleyes::mad::(:eek:confused::cool::o

1337 Pwnge

Not closed yet?? LOL

• Advertisement

give it time.. timAy will come along and delete it.. you did well padawan..

Alas. I missed the historical post.

I may aswell confess now, seeing as though the threads dead and in the process of being buried:

I LOVE YOU D4GURL!!! COME BACK!!!< DON'T GO!! > <!!> ME AND YOU< COULD HAVE REALLY BEEN SOMETHING!! MEET YOU AT THE SPIRE TOMORROW AT 3AM!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Might aswell go for one last post in this thread, but dont worry ill be hanging around here for one more year and it will be started again!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

well done shrimp! Though I think d4gurl will have a couple of words for you!! Valentia, you stole my post :(

Daddio, where's your declaration of love for me..sob! :p

TimmAy, Don't close the thread until d4gurl has said her goodbyes ok?!

I LOVE YOU "ITS THE RANDOM MERGED WEEKEND MERGED MIDTERM!!!!" THREAD!! YOU ROCKED!!

Ah you're alright.

:rolleyes:

how much u got done in the project?

Not an insane amount tbh, about four a4 pages, a few brainstorm bits and that, and about 10-15 average photos of transportery things which I was using to get ideas. I've done some of the weird listy things though - like teh temporary images etc. How's about yoself??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

just flew in from the UCD board to see if the thread was still going!!

It is..!!

yeah got about that stuff too.. but i still need to college stuff. did u do the disassemble / reassemble thing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

I think it's about that time.

Goodnight!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement