Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

CrimE wrote:
    Yeah I havent been on in a while. Just back from an extra english class this morning 7.40-10.00 so im a bit tired.

Feel better soon abercrombie :)
    in bed on a saturday nite...how cool am i :D

yeah i've most of my homework done already cept for an english question...omg great newz...i got an A in my english poetry test...the only A in the class!!!!! go me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

in bed on a saturday nite...how cool am i :D

I could easily turn that into a sex joke but I wont. How cool am i? :p

I got up at half 8 this moring went for a jog :eek: earliest i've been up on a sunday for years! Going to do some more until I have to go do some coaching. Hope the rest of you are up to something good today.

Just said in other thread... so much effort to copy and paste... ah screw it :)

What you up to?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I was out last night, then when I got home, everyone had gone to bed, and I had no key, so I had to wait for one of my bros to get home, I took shelter in a mates house.

I got an English Essay and a Pastel Still Life for art all due for tomorrow. It's only two items but they'll take some times each, especially the art, but I like art so it's cool.

What time did you go to bed at last night? i love sleeping it in, but only till about 11-12 max realy.

• Advertisement

Shrimp wrote:
    What time did you go to bed at last night? i love sleeping it in, but only till about 11-12 max realy.
    i actually can't sleep in anymore!! i feel its a waste of a morning...weird huh?!?

thats alot of work..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I think I got the bulk of work done in study on Friday, I still have some English, Tech. Drawing and some work to do on my portfolio. Oh and Physics for grinds. I want to go and see that free Christy Moore & Ronnie Drew concert in Dún Laoghaire though

i actually can't sleep in anymore!! i feel its a waste of a morning...weird huh?!?

You say that, but my god its good

• Advertisement

exactly, it's goooood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

I had a **** load of German to do and I still have a lot of learning to do from that. But I don't have German tomorrow so it is all good! Thank god the weather is good! I think i'll get out of my pjs and get out of this house! enjoy the rest of the day! Don't work to hard its still early days (I say that to make myself feel better - heeheee :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

its so hard. i am awake from no later than 7 EVERY morning no matter what time i go to bed. i wouldn't have it any other way because its real handy.

wel mayb not THAT early...but i feel that like 9 is too late to be still in bed! THough i'm usually not in bed till that time anyway coz i've stuff to do..busy busy mise!

d4gurl wrote:
    I had a **** load of German to do and I still have a lot of learning to do from that. But I don't have German tomorrow so it is all good! Thank god the weather is good! I think i'll get out of my pjs and get out of this house! enjoy the rest of the day! Don't work to hard its still early days (I say that to make myself feel better - heeheee :D )
    lol well said!! Well i'm doing the drivers theory test 2moro so i'm missing the morning off school...i've english 1st thing so i dont HAVE to do my essay for 2moro...but i wanna get it done anyway!!!
    d4gurl i'm still in my pjs...i dont think i'll get out of them 2day!! just hanging round the house! havent started my work yet but will after i tidy my room. Will go for a quick jump on the trampoline first though...i love it!!!! :D

I always used to go to bed late and wake up at about 12 but seriously this ways much better. I went to bed at about 12.30. I'm just getting sick of waking up at half 12 and the day being half gone. Getting up early just means you can have so much more done. I think that sleeping in now is a waste of time that could be spent doing better stuff. Believe me I know how good sleep ins can be be but the day is just so much longer when you get up 3 hours earlier.

yeah, have any of you gone a whole night without sleeping (no jokes), like it seems like you've been awake for ages, and if you look back on what you did the day previous, it seems like aaaaages ago, cos you've dont other stuff when you'd normally be asleep.

typical birds, hanging around in there pj's.

Shrimp wrote:
    (no jokes),

Awwwwwwww :p

Not recently I havent no but I do agree that it feels like ages passed when you are up early or dont go to bed at all. Theres just so much weekend time spent in bed and wasted and i plan on getting up early every morning now.

Speaking of beds im off to mine. Night everyone. Talk to you all soon I'd say.

yeah those many sleepovers i had with my girls *reminises* (sp?) what a wonderful youth i had...haha

• Advertisement

Woo hoo i love A.S.S (after skool study.......wat did u think i was talking about? :D!:P! lol! I was home at 7 with all my homework and bit of study out of d way and now i have free evening of fun and frolicks! yipeeeeeeeeee :D

I can see where you are coming from as Im still doing my homework as I was bust earlier but still staying in school longer than I have to when I can do the same stuff at home isnt for me.

But as they say each to their own :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

i could not live without after school study. so nice to have it all done when you get in

i love a.s.s!!!! its so worthwhile

lol so another day begins!! 6 in the morinig to get up and catch the 7 oclock bus :eek: oh well you gotta do wat ya gotta do!! only 77 hours to go till the weekend :D:D

I meant 97 oopsies!!

d4gurl wrote:
    I meant 97 oopsies!!
    and only 97 sleeps till santa comes!!!! :D

You two are such girls it makes me want to cry

Same here but it would be boring around here without ye...

• Advertisement

Yeh were great we know, we know!!(grows even bigger head!):D lol! Only 77 and half hour left till the weekend!! WOOO HOOO!! Ok who else is absoulutly nackered here? Every day i finish I feel as if its the end of the week not the end of the day!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok done screaming :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement