Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

d4gurl wrote:
    Yeh were great we know, we know!!(grows even bigger head!):D lol! Only 77 and half hour left till the weekend!! WOOO HOOO!! Ok who else is absoulutly nackered here? Every day i finish I feel as if its the end of the week not the end of the day!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok done screaming :D

I'm wrecked but I slept a foolishly little amount of time last night.

Although it has yet to have any negative effects on my studies. I look forward to a bit of relaxing at the higher options and then the weekend.

On that note has anyone got the higher options tickets or must I hassle the school counsillor?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

We got ours today. Just a green sticker. Looking forward to the auld day off tomorrow I must say, hopefully score some freebies tomorrow too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

d4gurl wrote:
    Yeh were great we know, we know!!(grows even bigger head!):D lol! Only 77 and half hour left till the weekend!! WOOO HOOO!! Ok who else is absoulutly nackered here? Every day i finish I feel as if its the end of the week not the end of the day!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok done screaming :D
    hehe we are great aren't we!!!

Funkstard...thanks for pointing out that fact...me woz beginning to forget!!! :D

Oh god

supposed to be studying chemistry but of course i'm on boards!!! what a surprise!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

im supposed to be studying physics... back to the books... damn mechanics experiments :p

ok i'm back again...this time not doing business!!!! Studied my chem and actually understood it!!

guess what time of the week it is???

THE WEEKEND!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

w00t! Freedom at last! Now to sleep.

:eek:

yay! :)

• Advertisement

i've just been doing my home economics coursework journal...damn thing!!!!! But at least i wont hve to worry bout it after the oct mid term...i'm doing all i can do to maximise my chance of getting that 20%!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

hey guys!

Have not been on this in ages!! School I tell you takes up too much time! Now I'm home where as I should be at my friends 18th grr! Im soo annoyed I hate being sick!! Ugh I was well enough to go into school!! Well at least I watched the first two eps of new oc series! woop dee doo!! Thank god its the weekend again!! Hopefully ill get better and I can get out!!

d4gurl wrote:
    hey guys!

Have not been on this in ages!! School I tell you takes up too much time! Now I'm home where as I should be at my friends 18th grr! Im soo annoyed I hate being sick!! Ugh I was well enough to go into school!! Well at least I watched the first two eps of new oc series! woop dee doo!! Thank god its the weekend again!! Hopefully ill get better and I can get out!!
    awww hunni whats wrong wid ya?? cold or what??

You broke! I'm in two minds as whether to start downloading or wait for the 3rd season to start in January

Weekend again!! WOOOOOOO!!!! Abercrombie how your driving theory go?

passed it :D

i'm now officially mobile

I found the hardest part of the theory test to be finding the fecking building

Funkstard wrote:
    I found the hardest part of the theory test to be finding the fecking building
    lol...too true :p

I didn't ahve to download mwahhaah!! I went over to my friends last night to help her get ready for the 18th that I should of been going to aswell grr! Anway her brother gave me a cd with the first two episodes! I'm not waiting till January! Contrary to what others have said they are really good and funny!! Yeh Abercrombie me gots a cold!! Its going around! I just hate that feeling though!! Must be too many germs in town!! :P funkstard download! you have time now I mean by January will you even have time to watch the show!!? The only t.v. I watch now is a few hours on the weekend! Ahh crap homework is beckoning me!! Must go!

Well done!! Not doing mine till next summer! grr!! Mother dear decided that I should concentrate on my studies this year and not driving! I'm so annoyed! I mean last year in 5th year 5 girls in my year had cars!! Im so jealous!

• Advertisement

wel you should at least get your provisional jst to have it because it doesnt expire for 2 years or something!!

yeah i barely watch tv too! i used to love watching corrie but i dont even have time for that anymore...watched it last nite for the 1st time in ages! i've missed so much :( but its not like its that important...it's only a show!

I'm weak :(

I caved and downloaded the first episode. It was ****ing deadly, as usual everything got sorted out though. Merrisa looks so hot now

Haha yeah I did mine two weeks ago. Come on though its not even a street, more like an alley had to ask for directions :rolleyes:

Im expecting my provisional licence soon, going to get loads of lessons so I can pass and then hopefully get my own wheels :)

A piece of advice for any teenager hoping to get insured on your parents car: go with FBD. I'm on as a third named driver for €500; my mom switched the whole policy over because it was way cheaper for her too

Yep completely agree. We switched after we got quotes from our current insurers then compared them to others. FBD was the best. Even though my car is a 2 litre the insurance is only about a grand on a provisional licence which isnt bad considering im a 17 year old lad ( 18 soon enough though :))

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I'm being pestered to get mine. Must take a note of that FBD place. Nice tip.

On a vaguely related note, does a provisional get accepted as an ID?

Most places, yes. At most they'll ask for backup

Yeh isnt it soo good! People were talking crap that said it was boring!! I stil have so much work to do!! You know when I said homework becokns well i sat down on my bed and started doing some biology then I went to sleep!! lol!! Ahh well tomorrow is another day!! I need to be more diciplined!! I think Ryan looks really hot now!! Seth always looks good! lol!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Hey all what ye up to?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement