Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

woz babysitting tonight for 2 hours and got €22!!!!!

my mum is getting me something i can drive round in...can't wait! she sez it's gonna also for my sister in 2 years when she learns to drive too...but i was thinking that if i pay her back over a year or so in small weekly installments then i can keep it!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

My friend reversed into me tonight, nice big whopper dent below the front right headlight. Add that to the ridiculously big scrape I put in the car allllll along the side during the summer, and the 87k its clocked in 5 year, and you quickly realise the car is in bits. There's all random noises coming from it when I drive. I'm genuinely worried that something will explode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

All I need is the right results and the car is in the bag!! If only I could actually get down to that studying part!

oh thats brill!!! its a good incentive for studying tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

11€ a hour thats good.

yeh it is!! My dad was like any car you want if you get the points and my mums like ehhh no!! So ive decided I really really really want a mini!! :D!! Im gonna get like a few years old one low mileage and paint it pink!! Omg how cute!! Ive done three subjects work so far and now im startin on maths! Only four to go!! One step closer to car each day i do a satisfactory amount of work!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

please dont defile a perfectly good car by.......(i can't even say it).

P.s. buy Volkswagen.

d4gurl wrote:
    yeh it is!! My dad was like any car you want if you get the points and my mums like ehhh no!! So ive decided I really really really want a mini!! :D!! Im gonna get like a few years old one low mileage and paint it pink!! Omg how cute!! Ive done three subjects work so far and now im startin on maths! Only four to go!! One step closer to car each day i do a satisfactory amount of work!!
    wow...because i wasnt in school last monday my whole weeks plan kinda...didnt work! i wasnt in the study mode...monday everything is gonna change! i'm gonna stay motivated...hopefully

yup i know...i cudnt believe it! usually i get like €7 an hour

• Advertisement

4Xcut wrote:
    please dont defile a perfectly good car by.......(i can't even say it).

P.s. buy Volkswagen.

by painting it pink?? A pink mini is original! Volkswagen no thank you! I love minis!

Thats the spirit Abercrombie stay motivated! Off now to lean a lot of german vocab!! This weekend was so crap! Does anyone know when the new cinema is opening in Dundrunm or when Harvey Nicks is opening!

d4gurl wrote:
    by painting it pink?? A pink mini is original! Volkswagen no thank you! I love minis!

Thats the spirit Abercrombie stay motivated! Off now to lean a lot of german vocab!! This weekend was so crap! Does anyone know when the new cinema is opening in Dundrunm or when Harvey Nicks is opening!
    in june if i see a pink mini cruising about i'll give you a wave!!!

lol! Well it won't be in June it will be in August! A month after my 18th Birthday! Perhaps even if I do crap i'll get the car anyway! cool! huh? lol!

thats fantabulous!!!!! i want a pink mini *stamps foot* lol

lol! guys another 4days to go till the weekend!! I swear last weekend went way to fast! have a good week everyone :D

yeah...have a good week!!

i'm off to bed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

not bad but i get 25 an hour for coaching :D

i get more sailing!!! though given it up for now coz (1) school (2) no time (3) TOO COLD AND WET!!!

actually 3is my number one reason! lol

No way will i give it up. I work school etc. around it cause I enjoy doing it so much but I can see why you are giving it up, can be tough to work my homework etc. around it but hopefully ill be able to manage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

CrimE wrote:
    not bad but i get 25 an hour for coaching :D

Jeezus, CrimE if I got €25 for an hours work I'd keep at it, even if I hated it LOL!

• Advertisement

R.D wrote:
    Jeezus, CrimE if I got €25 for an hours work I'd keep at it, even if I hated it LOL!

haha yeah i know i would keep it too, its just an added bonus that theres people willing to pay me to do something i would probably do for free. bit of pocket change is always handy to have :)

CrimE wrote:
    No way will i give it up. I work school etc. around it cause I enjoy doing it so much but I can see why you are giving it up, can be tough to work my homework etc. around it but hopefully ill be able to manage.
    yup...plus its a diff outlet for you during the year like! I already do a lot of other extra-curricular activities and stuff outside school so dropping sailing doesn't mean that i won't be doing anything this year like! won't have chapped lips this winter tho!! :D

I did a sailing course in the depths of winter in 4th year in Dún Laoghaire. I forget the name of the club, the George or the Irish or the Nash or something. Even though we did it in disgustingly cold Wednesday morning I really enjoyed it. I'd like to take up sailing but the whole scene wouldn't really be my thing

Funkstard wrote:
    I did a sailing course in the depths of winter in 4th year in Dún Laoghaire. I forget the name of the club, the George or the Irish or the Nash or something. Even though we did it in disgustingly cold Wednesday morning I really enjoyed it. I'd like to take up sailing but the whole scene wouldn't really be my thing
    yup its royal st george yacht club prob! i got into it because my parents are into sailing and my grandparents are too! otherwise it wouldn't have really appealed to me

The one you pass on the dart before Dún Laoghaire coming from town, thats where I did it. It was worth it just for the hot chocolate you got after it

And its..... the weekend! :)

So what you all getting up to?

2 18th's tonight, more tomorrow night. Yippee!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I've got nothing planned for this weekend really, it's so bent cos there is nohting to do here. Anyone doing anyhting I can go to?

Yippee sarcasm people sarcasm!its just me and my twisted ankle woo the joys..Im tellin you im sick of being at home for the last three days! I need to get out!! I need to shop.......I need to get out period!! Ok so im over my dramatic spell! It just seems my luck that every weekend is screwed up for me! sigh!oh well!! Shrimp u have ur two feet intact walk them somewhere anywhere you have the power

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

Sorry to hear that d4gurl, here's hoping to a speedy recovery!

I'm meeting up with a few mates of mine tomorrow morning in town, haven't seen some of them in near a month so should be good craic. Um, as for Sunday I'll probably end up spending it at home - haven't had a day to myself in awhile so I don't mind.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement