Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sept 7th press screening, London.

Options
  • 02-09-2005 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey all. I've never posted here before, but I thought this was a good reason to start.

I've come into possession of two passes for the press screening of Serenity in London on the 7th September. It's going to be a big one, I think, with a fair amount of cast and crew, though no promises. I've already seen the movie, and it would be pretty difficult for me to go anyway, so I thought I'd offer them to some other Irish Browncoats. Need to hear by Sunday morning or they'll go to someone else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

I'd be interesed!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

I'd love to go. But I'd not be able to get off work :(

What time is the press screening/interviewing starting at?

Are you selling these passes or giving them to fellow Irish Browncoats?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Jars

It's at six p.m., Vue West End cinema, London.

Send me your name and the name of your guest, and you'll be on the list. Please don't e-mail if you can't actually go; I wouldn't want other Browncoats who can go to miss out. First replies get it.

email at - hughjars at gmail dot com

Thats mighty nice of you to give it for free. I hope some gets it and has a good time!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I can also take 1 person to this, pm me if you are able to go. 1st one gets it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

i hate to be the doubting thomas

but looks a little suspicious

There is a press screening on Wednesday evening, the can't stop the signal website had a quiz to give away 20 sets of two tickets. My bf and I won a pair but now he can't go so I'd hate to be sitting next to an empty chair when I know a lot of people want to see it.

There is the link to the quiz.
    http://forum.cantstopthesignal.co.uk/showthread.php?t=122

If I get no takers here I'll get someone from the uk site, just thought i'd offer here.

madrab wrote:
    i hate to be the doubting thomas

but looks a little suspicious

I've looked this up and its legit, the people offerening these are giving them away. So its not like you have anything to lose.

To anyone that gets to go. I hope you enjoy it. Try get some pics to post up here. Would love to see who shows up. Also enjoy the movie, I know I and everyone else that went to see it on the 24th of Aug in UGC loved it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

It is legit. I won tickets, too. But I couldn't go, so I passed them onto the next person. :o

I have my taker.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Jars

Wasn't trying to be suspicious dudes, sorry. Just thought someone in Ireland might like to go, 'cos people in England get way more fun fannish stuff than we do.

I won't wear my red-tinted spectacles of evility next time; slightly less suspicious, methinks.

Advertisement