Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QueerBeers III: The Search for a Pub.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Damien stop draging me thread off topic. Glad to see there seems to be allot of interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Liouville -- have ya heard anything since about getting bumped up to the bigger table? I hope that other group cancels :p

Well I've been out of the country, but I'll give them a ring as soon as I get a chance.

Well I've been out of the country, but I'll give them a ring as soon as I get a chance.

Out of the country when there's a table to steal, tsk :p

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

I'll be going of course...

Clearly getting twisted... Will someone carry me home? :P

• Advertisement

Clearly getting twisted...

Isn't that the point? Gettin' twisted among friends and Moderators..

Try not to make a scene though, the gay community's reputation rests on each of our shoulders :p

Hehe especially not in a straight venue...
    Oh and nobody better leave early like the last time!

Hmm maybe i should hand cuff everyone to the table...
    *Will bring the fluffy cuffs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭fortysixand2

Well you know why two of us had to leave early. And I'm all not-single these days so I'll have no chainings-up by you single types :p though my friend will probably be quite open to it . . .

Oh yes, that's right, I WILL be there after all. Brighton trip cancelled, boooooo. Queer Beers instead, yaaaaaaaaay!

Well you know why two of us had to leave early. And I'm all not-single these days so I'll have no chainings-up by you single types :p though my friend will probably be quite open to it . . .

Oh yes, that's right, I WILL be there after all. Brighton trip cancelled, boooooo. Queer Beers instead, yaaaaaaaaay!

Will bring the pepper spray too... :rolleyes:

Well you know why two of us had to leave early. And I'm all not-single these days so I'll have no chainings-up by you single types

Liouville enjoyed the handcuffs a bit too much last time so there'll be nothing like that this time. Just a nice, formal evening.

But, but -- is three days really enough time to find an outfit? I've had mine ready for a while now. Couldn't find any ultra-fabulous shoulderpads though, ah well. God I hope nobody else is wearing the same thing?? :eek: :eek:

• Advertisement

Ever since our failed breach into Moridin's Shoulder Pad Vault any pads i've found since have been pathetically disappointing...

Oh to see them ... if only once more!

Ever since our failed breach into Moridin's Shoulder Pad Vault any pads i've found since have been pathetically disappointing...

That's not really on topic now is it :eek: :eek:

Anyway, glad there's gonna be a good few people there staying for longer this time -- should be a right fun shindig*

*without shoulderpads *sob*

TCamen wrote:
    That's not really on topic now is it :eek: :eek:

Oh crap you're right...

So... um anyway :D

TCamen wrote:
    But, but -- is three days really enough time to find an outfit? I've had mine ready for a while now. Couldn't find any ultra-fabulous shoulderpads though, ah well. God I hope nobody else is wearing the same thing?? :eek: :eek:
    Pfft! Okay, you've met me a couple of times now, do I LOOK like the kind of guy who gives two fecks about fashion? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

TCamen wrote:
    Isn't that the point? Gettin' twisted among friends and Moderators...

Yes and it's not like you get banned for being bold and twisted. Unless you're moridin.

Yes and it's not like you get banned for being bold and twisted.

Boo, there goes my backup plan for Saturday if I get bored ;)

Unless you're moridin.

You can't ban the shoulderpad man. :eek:
    Pfft! Okay, you've met me a couple of times now, do I LOOK like the kind of guy who gives two fecks about fashion?

You cared about the shoulderpads once upon a time, so maybe you've reformed :rolleyes:

TCamen wrote:
    You cared about the shoulderpads once upon a time, so maybe you've reformed :rolleyes:
    No no no, you're mistaken, go back and re-read the thread. All I cared about was operating the human shield :D

All I cared about was operating the human shield

To keep your couture from getting splattered with blood perhaps? :p

Yer gay, you can't NOT care about fashion ;)

I do to a certain extent but I do tend to fall into a somewhat indie-light pattern in said fashions so it looks like I don't :p Wait, no, it's the other way round . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

when did this turn into the fortysisand2 thread

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

I don't know. I think some people have coped that the moderating is abit more lax on these going for a pint threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Johnnymcg wrote:

Didn't the 46&&2 thread come from the previous version of this thread?

Hmmph. I've posted at least as much as he has :rolleyes:
    I don't know. I think some people have coped that the moderating is abit more lax on these going for a pint threads.

I don't think it's fair to say it's lax moderating just because there's a bit of banter that is generally on-topic and y'know, gets a bit of camaraderie going before tonight's Beers. Plus Stark got in on the fun, so there's hope for the moderators yet ;)

so what time is tonight booked for?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

*points @ Liouville's signature*

Dakota, 7:30pm onwards -- space is booked in the rear of the bar, dunno exactly which section we'll have though. :)

I probably won't be there till about 9:30

Terry Pratchet

Hmm, 9:30, do you have an bodies number? Drop me a pm if you want mine, just in case theres any trouble getting in.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Myself, and a number of others, won't be there till 9:30ish either so don't fret all ye fans...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Due to the ch***s at work (they fuxored up my timetable at the last moment), I can't go :( Work won't finish till 12midnight, and I'm back in next day @ 9am. But when will ye be drinking till? If ye'll be there after 12 I may pop in, but I won't know till the time comes.

• Advertisement

*makes note to stop bothering posting*

I'll be along anyways at some point of the evening.

Advertisement