Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QueerBeers III: The Search for a Pub.

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

One last thing! After a withering attack the other night over MSN by one Stark, I've shaved off the beard, and now look completely different.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

the_syco wrote:
    when will ye be drinking till? If ye'll be there after 12 I may pop in, but I won't know till the time comes.
    Hopefully, like last time, until the end. That all depends on certain individuals not departing early as they did last time *cough*moridinhazimelazezil*cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Cool. Should see you there, then. When's "the end", and where in the pub will ye be?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

I'll be there by 10... (so will ajmurphy62)

Post like this happen when the computer is in my bedroom. Great night, spent allot of money, I care not. Where the hell did Tcaman go in the end, and Tim? I'm drunk and i could do with some cuddles. God damn it, i miss del.

• Advertisement

We want the finest wines available to humanity. We want them here, and we want them now

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Swimmy

Sounds like ye had a great night. Sorry I didn't turn up but I was exhausted as I was only back after being away for awhile. I'll definately try and turn up at the next meet.

Damien.M .... whatever are you like...... ;)

Swimmy wrote:
    Damien.M .... whatever are you like...... ;)

He licked me repeatedly.

LiouVille wrote:
    He licked me repeatedly.

Really.......... :p

He always had a weakness for the taste of LiouVille!

• Registered Users Posts: 41,072 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

hmmm... sorry I couldn't make it

jeez I didn't realise that was sexual tension building up on here between you and Damien - Liouville

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

That was fun, if rather drunken. Note to self: Drinking smirnoff ice, champagne, cosmopolitans, jagermeister, baileys, brandy, and coke will really **** you over the day after.

Ouch.

Thanks for organising it Lou.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Yep, very fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Weaklings. Except Boston.

damien.m wrote:
    Weaklings. Except Boston.

So ye had 3 drinks then........ ;)

Swimmy wrote:
    So ye had 3 drinks then........ ;)

3 for every 1 the other lightweights had.

damien.m wrote:
    3 for every 1 the other lightweights had.

Good God.................. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Sorry: couldn't make it. Didn't finish work till 00.15, so I only was able to get 4 hours sleep before getting up for work today, so the pub was ruled out. Maybe next time, tho.

Shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

That was great craic, met some really nice people. Thanks to Louville for organising it!

Oh and "fortysixandahalf" where exactly is my freaking robot? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Ah MicraBoy, that was you the other night! I could have sworn you said your username was "MichaelBoy", no wonder I was giving you blank looks :)

• Advertisement

Had a seriously good and drunken time. Good to see everyone got home safe and sound. I denie everything i may have said that night btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

Ah MicraBoy, that was you the other night! I could have sworn you said your username was "MichaelBoy", no wonder I was giving you blank looks

That might explain a thing or two. I was beginnning to think my posts were invisible to everybody! :)

*Mental note: Stop mumbling*

Sudden flashback of damien's tatto's towards the end of the night. Very impressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭fortysixand2

MicraBoy wrote:
    Oh and "fortysixandahalf" where exactly is my freaking robot? :confused:
    *burp*

Erm, what was that?

Advertisement