Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Samsung E530???

• 02-09-2005 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Does anyone know anythin bout the samsung E530? I'm planning on gettin it but its only available to buy in england or off a couple of websites and i don't want to pay alot of money for a fone until i find out if its any good, plus im gettin a friend to get it for me while they're in england so i wanna make sure its worth the money! :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 markol

Excellent phone (for women), Loads of features, good mp3 and video but small storage (~10 mp3s). Costs around 350 euro from expansys.ie. Will work ok with irish sim card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Loads of my friends(girls by the way) want one of these.There very facinated by the "female features".

Its 327€ on live telecom but thats a bit steep.If it does get released in Ireland it surely will be cheaper.I could imagine 02 and vodafone releasing this.So keep your eyes open on there websites.

You could wait to see if its being released here.

Its a good phone by looking at the features.
    80mb memory
    Mp3 player
    Bluetooth

But its not worth 327€.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Im intregued by all this talk of " female features"
    What *does* this phone do? ;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 **rainbowcake**

hey everyone just thought id let ya's no i got the fone! i love it and its really girly! i wouldn't recommend any guys to get it! got it in england! £230 worked out at around €350! thanks 4 ur help! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SwissSmurf

I have one and love it but I have 2 questions if anyone can help me:

1. When testing, I have not been able to find the apostrophe. I've tried all the lists, even changing the language - any one know where it is ?

2. If you start writing a text, then close the phone, you lose it - does anyone know if there's a way to keep it ?

Thanks guys :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SwissSmurf

I found it :D
    Ak me if anyone wants to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

Ak me if anyone wants to know

Oh go on ....... tell us :rolleyes:

where did you find it? :p

Advertisement