Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband in leixlip co. kildare

• 02-09-2005 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Any idea the best broadband to subcribe to for home use in Leixlip area with excption of BT bb

I am looking for relyable BB to use "without having to depend on calling the customer service" I am so sick that only thing that will make me happy is to subcribe to a service and enjoy it.

Note pls. I need the chepest and the best in town all penny counts for saving puposes.

Thanks foxeeeeeeeeeeees

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

tomharry wrote:
    Any idea the best broadband to subcribe to for home use in Leixlip area with excption of BT bb

I am looking for relyable BB to use "without having to depend on calling the customer service" I am so sick that only thing that will make me happy is to subcribe to a service and enjoy it.

Note pls. I need the chepest and the best in town all penny counts for saving puposes.

Thanks foxeeeeeeeeeeees

Discounting BT is not a very good idea!

As you can see:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=297374
    BT is extremely popular here!

BT have major problems in their billing department...but their general customer service is no better/worse than the others.
    As they are the best value eircom bitstream provider I suggest you pick BT...especially if you choose their BB+Line Rental package!!!
    I have their standalone 2Mb package and save €15 a month over eircoms offering and have "officially" a 50% higher download CAP.

Advertisement