Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banner/sig creator wanted

Options
  • 03-09-2005 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Hello my fellow Browncoats, I'm looking for a person to make me a sig/banner that will fit into the boards.ie sig specs. Clickable to bring you to this board. The banners is to be based on Firefly or Serenity. Idealy I would like the writing from the opening credits as the banner but it is up to the person making it. Must be catchy though. I want it to peak peoples interests and get them to click it and bring them here.

So anyone up to the challenge?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Unfirunately , I'm not familiar with this particular show so I don't really know much of what the sig/banner should involve. I made the attached one just with a picture someone posted and chose a caption that just seemed to suit.
    If you want you can give me linkies to various thing you would like and this text from the opeing credits ( just a picture , doesnt have to be a full font ) and I might be able to make you a better one more personnalised to this particular show.
    Serenity.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

this is the main title logo that I was thinking of fireflylogo.jpg

I was thinking of something like "ever sail in a" then the firefly logo and at the bottem "Wanna?"

Okay , seems handy enough , but I mightened get it done today.
    Do you want the thing I put up before with what you said as a new caption or do you just want that writing with the caption around it?

_edit_ is this what you mean?
    Serenitycopy.png

Also , does anyone know why I can't attach any images to my posts anymore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Well here's one I had a go at. Very simple and not nearly as technical as Citizen_Erased's but just thought I'd share.

boardsiefirefly4qz.jpg

Yeah what you got there is what I wasnt sure about , guess hes got both now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Hugh's was the one I had in mind. But thanks for the other. Can you keep it up for a while incase people want to use them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tkdguy

nice sigs guys

Advertisement