Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am i banneD???

Options
  • 03-09-2005 2:14am

from the soccer forum or is it a privileged forum?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Due to the amount of crap that went down there before , you have to apply in soccer requests and be vouched for. Kinda sucky ain't it.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

As far as I know, permission to that forum needs to be requested, rather than open to everyone. Try PM'ing a request to it's associated Moderator and apply for permission to enter.

I can just imagine the shinanigans that would ensue, if it was open to everyone.

thats cool!thanks for replying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

RopeDrink wrote:
    As far as I know, permission to that forum needs to be requested, rather than open to everyone. Try PM'ing a request to it's associated Moderator and apply for permission to enter.

I can just imagine the shinanigans that would ensue, if it was open to everyone.
    Or post in the access request forum

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=451

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

RopeDrink wrote:
    Try PM'ing a request to it's associated Moderator and apply for permission to enter.

Now that just wouldn't go down well at all.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Yeah, but blame it entirely on Ropedrink if you've already PM'd a forum mod, and link them to this thread :)

Then we can get about tying up Rope (haw haw) and whippin' his candy ass.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Or post in the access request forum

Never even knew it existed, my bad - But then again, Im not sure WHAT exists here seeing as Im not long back from my 3 year disconnection.

Forgive meh, ye Pe0n's, or I shalt slappeth ye all with me mighty twig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I think you have to be a member of boards for a couple of months before you can request access....

no i didnt pm them.ive been on the site since beginning of june.anybody like to sponsor me?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

what dendenz?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

This isn't the access request thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement