Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Winning Eleven 9

• 03-09-2005 12:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭

Winning Eleven is the same as Pro Evo isnt it? then how come WE9 is out on sep 15th and we have to wait for PES5 on oct 28th?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Yeah it basically is the same, but WE9 is out since August 4th on PS2 and it's brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

and by basically what do you mean, i meant on PSP btw!! what differences are there?

and btw the only people that like andy johnson only say it on the net coz if someone said it in a pub(or anywhere outside) they would get a slap...

I meant its like what the japs get before its released here. Obviously I cant say what differences the PSP version will have yet but from PS2 versions there is little difference apart from a few tweeks in gameplay I have my PSP version pre-ordered so should have it in a few weeks. Oh yeah and it's in Japanese in case you didnt know. :D

actually didnt even think about language, is the US version out at the same time?

Nah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

No master league either according to a psp site I saw a few days ago

on WE9 or on either version of PSP?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

probably both psp versions, i dont think the japanese would give us anything they didnt have themselves

will WE9 on PSP be compatible with PES5 on PS2 and vice-versa? i would think not, but you never know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

We9 on PS2 has a PSP link up option for WE9 on PSP.

kdjac

• Advertisement
Advertisement