Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from PI

Options
  • 03-09-2005 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Guy has a sister who smells, I post up a simple solutuion, I get banned, my contributuon left up.

Great system. Well done.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,900 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Buy one of those pine tree car airfreshners and hang it around her neck
    That's a pretty insulting contribution!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Leave the moderating to the moderators and all that but:
    PI charter wrote:
    Any advice given should be mature, contructive and non-abusive. Opinions are welcome. Ridicule and nastiness are not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭DSMe

The guy asked for help and opinions on what to do... and I gave him one. Wasn't being nasty.... people with smelly cars use them. Just because some people don't like it doesn't mean I should be punished over suggesting something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You acted the tit, and were dealt with appropriately. Where's your problem, exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Yes it's because you're taking the piss. You are unhelpful and therefore banned temporarily in hope you will learn a lesson.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i think he smells.
    wait he cant complain..that was so constructive.....
    take your short ban like a man.

Who said I was taking the piss? You've all taken my post way out of context

DSMe wrote:
    Who said I was taking the piss? You've all taken my post way out of context

Wow, second one in two days/ The context is "serious replies" or "no replies".

You were taking the piss and this little cute act doesn't stand up.

Cute act? Hardly. It was my advice, and a good idea too, along the lines of stuff you buy in supermarkets for BO etc.

Its ok, I'll make a stand with my little 'cute act'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

I can see where this is going...

• Advertisement

Your advice stinks and has no place on PI.

DSMe wrote:
    Cute act? Hardly. It was my advice, and a good idea too, along the lines of stuff you buy in supermarkets for BO etc.

Its ok, I'll make a stand with my little 'cute act'

It was hardly a 'good idea'. It was immature and unhelpful. If you've nothing constructive to say there then don't bother saying anything at all.

It was constructive. Not very but its an option he can perform if he wished. Just because most of you wouldn't doesn't mean everyone wouldn't.

Shame on you all.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Why the hell are you even posting for, you called someone a wanker, instant ban, case closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,900 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Giblet wrote:
    icon_rolleyes.gif
    That hurts my head!!

Technicly... he is a wanker. 99% of men **** so I got banned for stating the obvious and another suggestion about finding a ladyfriend? You children

Yes the cute act again, please just leave. You obviously don't value your boards.ie account anymore.

HURR BASTARD ISN'T A BAD WORD IT'S IN THE DICTIONARY. I think we all grew out of that 15-20 years ago at around age 6. Now who's the child?

Don't think I will

Oh ok. What's this, try weasel your way out of a ban using retarded technicalities week?

• Advertisement

Not trying to get out of the ban, I can do my weeks time. I was just bringing it to the attention of the people the biased and self centered replys people in need are getting

DSMe wrote:
    Not trying to get out of the ban, I can do my weeks time. I was just bringing it to the attention of the people the biased and self centered replys people in need are getting

Hah, the only attention you want is for youself. What do you hope to prove. You are an example of someone who needed to be banned, and you were banned. System works!

And I don't get this, who are we supposed to be biased towards? The Nazis? people like you who waste time and energy being an idiot on the internet?

Even if the system is wrong and currupt? Come on now

DSMe wrote:
    Even if the system is wrong and currupt? Come on now

Please elaborate. How is it wrong and corrupt?

Please, show us your evidence in detail instead of trying to prove some vague point. Maybe we can sort out the issues you have instead of you calling everyone children.

Maybe you're right Giblet, maybe my comments where out of line in your books and the mods books, but untill the person who actually requests the help says the advice offered is abusive or pointless/wrong it shouldn't be deleted. Just because a mod doesn't agree with it or think its helpfull doesn't mean everyone else doesn't.

You were banned for the Wanker post, nesf complained, you were banned. System Corrupt now?

You're right Giblet. I should have seen it sooner. I deserved it. Thank you for helping me to see that.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Banned for a week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Thats not very nice ecksor

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement