Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chips Poll

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

kawaii wrote:
    Well what is it then?

Mystery Sauce indeed....

But seriously, not that there never is Ketchup and mayo in it or anything, but theres much more. After all, try mixing mayo and ketchup together yourself and it wont really taste the same...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

grimloch wrote:
    Aldo's is it? I'm tempted to take a trip up there tonight now.

How much?
    Yeah, I think it is called aldos, the one with lots of seats, nice and clean.

The pink sauce may be like the big mac sauce which is very close to the hellmans burger sauce. Nice stuff, mayo+ketchup is lovely too, specially for a big fresh cod.

The taco fries are a good idea in abras, but the chips are brutal, I make my own taco fries at home, thin tesco american oven chips. fry up mince with chilli powder and garlic powder, then mix in ketcup and mayo when done. Turn off the oven and pour the cooked mince over the chips in a big bowl, then top with grated cheddar, pop it back in until it melts.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

garlic cheesy chips from mizonis nom

Advertisement