Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'A Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation'

Options
  • 03-09-2005 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hay,Just seen the new 'A Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation' video by TRIVUM and it KICKS Funk`n ASS!You can check it out
    HERE its worth a look alrite!!!
    Cant wate for the gig in DUBLIN on the 23rd!!!!!!!!!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

am i the only one who thinks this is a distinctly average band? most people i know are raving about them, but i've yet to hear a track that makes me go "wow". i heard their first album before they became this years "it" band, and didn't like them then... meh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Nah, I kinda like them. I've only heard 3 songs so far but they've been alright. I'm going to the gig to see All That Remains who are excellent but I'll stay for Trivium and hopefully they'll win me over.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Trivium are good, but if they could stick to metal they could be so much better. The emo breakdowns are so disappointing and would be best left out. Some very impressive guitar work though.

You should check out All That Remains, they're metal through and through with none of those breakdowns. Oli Herbert is an amazing guitarist and comes up with some killer riffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Trivium are good, but if they could stick to metal they could be so much better. The emo breakdowns are so disappointing and would be best left out. Some very impressive guitar work though.
    Exactly what i thought. First time i saw one of their videos, i thought it was a great song, but once it went emo, i turned it off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Geiger

I always end up laughing at the 'angst' of the Trivium singer. Someone should mail him some Lockets.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AlanOB

You just nailed the band in two lines. Good work.

They are one of the worst metalcore offenders to me, in that if they just left behind the ****ing "core" part they'd be class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Atsf

i have askd lots of people in dublin and nobody realy likes them...but how come the show was upgraded(due to demand) to the ambass and is nearly sold out??doesnt make sence!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Atsf wrote:
    i have askd lots of people in dublin and nobody realy likes them...but how come the show was upgraded(due to demand) to the ambass and is nearly sold out??doesnt make sence!!!!!!
    possibly because you haven't talked to everyone in dublin

hahah u blind or something?I SAID I HAVE ASKED LOTS OF PEOPLE IN DUBLIN(when doing the trivium promo day in town)!!!

• Advertisement

Atsf wrote:

Because All That Remains are a killer band and people are going to see them. That's my reason anyway.

0utshined wrote:
    Because All That Remains are a killer band and people are going to see them. That's my reason anyway.

oooo...good point!Forgot about that!! MY BAD!lol
    It dies Today rule aswell !!!!look out for them!!! :D

Advertisement