Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sex problem

• 03-09-2005 6:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok this is kind of a strange question.

I met a girl I like a short while ago and last night we were going to have sex for the first time *NOTE* We are both over 18 and protection etc etc.
    Anyway, everything was going grand and things were good until I tried to get it in, it woudn't go in.
    I tried a different position, tried many different things but to no avail. No matter what I tried my longfellow just wasn't entering. She got a bit upset and started blaming herself and saying that she was too small for me etc etc and I was telling her 'Blah blah... no it;'s not your fault it was something else..' but really, I think that was the problem.

Now, my question: Has this ever happened to anybody else here and if so, what did you do about it? I like this girl.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

This is extremely common, especially as it's the first time you're having sex. Quite a lot of people tend to tense up the vaginal muscles without even noticing it, particularly (ironically enough) when they're having difficulty with them being too tight in the first place. They get nervous/frustrated, muscles get tighter, it's a vicious circle.

You need to involve a lot more foreplay, don't just try and ram it in (and by a lot more, I'm talking 15/20 minutes more. Males just don't seem to understand this), and she needs to completely relax. Just take your time and don't worry about anything going wrong and it'll all sort itself out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭_Turismo4

Thinker101 wrote:
    Ok this is kind of a strange question.

I met a girl I like a short while ago and last night we were going to have sex for the first time *NOTE* We are both over 18 and protection etc etc.
    Anyway, everything was going grand and things were good until I tried to get it in, it woudn't go in.
    I tried a different position, tried many different things but to no avail. No matter what I tried my longfellow just wasn't entering. She got a bit upset and started blaming herself and saying that she was too small for me etc etc and I was telling her 'Blah blah... no it;'s not your fault it was something else..' but really, I think that was the problem.

Now, my question: Has this ever happened to anybody else here and if so, what did you do about it? I like this girl.
    To answer your first question, no this has ever happened to me, and that’s because: Two Words:
    ORAL AND FINGERS TOGETHER, ~now without getting banned from this site, All I’ll say is be gentle, and take your time for a long time…. And you’ll know when it’s time to (U KNOW}. And you WILL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Aislinn

_Turismo4 wrote:
    To answer your first question, no this has ever happened to me, and that’s because: Two Words:
    ORAL AND FINGERS TOGETHER, ~now without getting banned from this site, All I’ll say is be gentle, and take your time for a long time…. And you’ll know when it’s time to (U KNOW}. And you WILL.

The best post of the day. So I quoted it!

LOL!!! Well done!!! BRAVO!!!!!!

clap, clap, clap...(and the women went wild!........*****dull roar*****)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 bellend

yeah just make her more wet and go for home thats what i say... unless u have a 14 inch dong then she wouldnt be too small for you dude..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭roberteboot

You need to involve a lot more foreplay, don't just try and ram it in (and by a lot more, I'm talking 15/20 minutes more. Males just don't seem to understand this), and she needs to completely relax. Just take your time and don't worry about anything going wrong and it'll all sort itself out.

I really want to know what man out there doesnt know this in this day and age.I know it.All my friends know it.I dont think ive ever met anyone who didnt know it.Who are these people that are always being talked about in magazine, internet and newspaper problem pages?!Own up people!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

It would seem the OP doesn't know it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Happened me the first time aswell. It was her first time too (or not as the case may be). I didn't know what was going on. She was just tense, so just do the above and you'll be grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 347 ✭✭Norinoco

Maybe some lubricant might help also (KY Jelly).

Can be got over the counter at any chemist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

If you're a subscriber - you might find this thread on "What not to do" on the sex forum useful...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=293684

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I really want to know what man out there doesnt know this in this day and age.I know it.All my friends know it.I dont think ive ever met anyone who didnt know it.Who are these people that are always being talked about in magazine, internet and newspaper problem pages?!Own up people!

it's just great that you know everything :/
    however, if you have nothing helpful to add to this topic, please refrain from commenting at all.
    read this forums charter
    B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Unless your Dirk Diggler you'll get in there eventually.
    Take your time, don't rush it. Relax...
    Play some relaxing music?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭shellby

Problem: too tight
    Solution: FOREPLAY

simple as

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

i dunno bout that being the solution, it doesn't alway work, all i'm saying is, dont get your hopes up that it'll work...plenty of other stuff to do tho... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

OP - Was this your very 1st time having sex? I think this has probably happened to most people so don't worry. We all have these disasters at some stage. The best thing is for both of you to plan the occasion be relaxed, use foreplay and avoid doing it with alcohol in both of your systems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I've had that happen to me. Really embarassing as i thought it was me at the time.

Basicially i did oral and fingers aswell and long time. Infact she really enjoyed it alot but when it came to the big bang, she wanted me in but closed the door by accident.

Problem is that even when you go back to foreplay its still on her mind, kinda like when a guy goes on a semi and is so focused on getting erect he can't.

BTW, it wasn't my first time having sex or her's either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Oh jeebus - I do wonder about the state of peoples sex lives when I read "I just couldnt get it in".

Mother of Jesus, did you not go down on her repeatedly until she was so whet you could fit a jumbo jet in there, and if not, why not?

Why dont people know these things? Has wimmins constant going on about the sex life they WANT achieved nothing?

Kell wombles off and continues to worry about the sex lives of future generations.

K-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭roberteboot

Beruthiel wrote:
    it's just great that you know everything :/
    however, if you have nothing helpful to add to this topic, please refrain from commenting at all.
    read this forums charter
    B

It was tongue in cheek.The question had already been answered perfectly by Bounty Hunter and do you think these two responses are anymore on topic than mine?The question was answered.Everyone was commenting in a light hearted manner.Also it wasnt anywhere near as bad as the comments on the "my girlfriend smells of ****" topic.That probably could have done with your policing over there.
    The best post of the day. So I quoted it!

LOL!!! Well done!!! BRAVO!!!!!!

clap, clap, clap...(and the women went wild!........*****dull roar*****)
    unless u have a 14 inch dong then she wouldnt be too small for you dude..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

roberteboot
    banned for taking the thread off topic for a second time
    B

Advertisement