Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I the only one who hasn't got the fee form?

Options
  • 03-09-2005 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Been waiting for ages for the fee form to arrive, and I havn't got any notice about anything yet, like the student number, or student book or anything.
    Is that like this for every postgrad student? I tried to phone the dept but they said it's the fee office in charge of sending out forms then I tried to call the fee office which seems there's never anybody available to pick up the phone. To be honest I feel really disappointed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

its a busy time for fees office, as far as i know they aren't answering the phone leave a message and they will get back to you usually the next day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭rainer

I did leave a msg yesterday, hopefully I would get a call on monday... I will go there meself on mon anyway.
    And I know another guy who's also on this course, he went to the administration office yesterday to ask for the fee form. But got the reply that since he's not got a student no. they don't hav his files. So is the student number issued by dept or the fee office? If it should be issued by dept, should I go back and contact dept for that? or if it's issued by fee office, should we keep on waiting or sth?
    Ahhhh...I'm getting dizzy....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

They sent them out the other day. I got one, but it was the wrong one. If you have SIS web access all the info is also in there. They do training for the first 3 days of every month so they've not been around most of last week.

But I hav no SIS web access, I'm doing a 1-year taught master degree. don't know if I should classify meself as a 1st year student or what,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I've also received absolutely nothing.
    No word from UCD all summer except a thing about an International Buddy Program.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Yeah i've no idea what i'm doin next week with regard to classes etc, like i know it says classes start on the 12th but like what am i doing? How am i supposed to know? i can't register online and i've no fee form.
    Tis a fine start to 2nd year! =p

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

If I were you, I'd go into them. I've found that nothing gets done in this college until you get in people's faces about it.

Going to punch their faces when picking up keys to dorm on tues.... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I got my giro thing this morning... not much good to me though, since I'll be paying online, lol. rainer, you want mine? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 etherealgirl

I never got my bank giro form sent out to me, and I'm supposesed to bring the receipt in tomorrow. Hellllooo? What are they playing at?! I was having a panic attack this morning.

Hopefully I will be paying online instead....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

You have until the 10th September to pay, I believe, so don't worry. You can't get your student card until you pay your fees, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Administration in this college is bollocks. At least it has a social life. I presume that form won't actually cross the border for another few days they generally put the wrong stamps on or something - post always delayed grr

DaveMcG wrote:
    I got my giro thing this morning... not much good to me though, since I'll be paying online, lol. rainer, you want mine? :p

Thx for asking anyway .. :)

How can I pay online? Do I need access to that SIS or something? I'm new to UCD so havn't got any! Read from the webpage that CAO number can be used as username as well, but... I applied to the professor directly so I havn't a CAO number neither!!! Grrrr.... Really annoyed now....

Advertisement