Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics Book

Options
  • 03-09-2005 7:56pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of a good one?
    After going through my papers today I saw that stuff I wrote down which was word for word from the book I only got 2 or 3 marks out of 5 for. Going for the repeat and looking for a better book which has better explanations.
    Less Stress is only good for short questions really.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

The one I used was Leaving Certificate Economics by Denis O'Grady, it comes with a workbook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

Im using Modern Economics by McCarthy and Spencer, not sure whether its bad or good yet-looks pretty allright though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

dr.barbie wrote:
    Im using Modern Economics by McCarthy and Spencer, not sure whether its bad or good yet-looks pretty allright though.

That's the one I had it's brutal.
    Doesn't have all the diagrams you need to know for your markets and doesn't explain things too well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

mp1972 wrote:
    That's the one I had it's brutal.
    Doesn't have all the diagrams you need to know for your markets and doesn't explain things too well.
    At least I found out now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

GDM wrote:
    The one I used was Leaving Certificate Economics by Denis O'Grady, it comes with a workbook.
    I have this one too, its meh...

• Advertisement
Advertisement