Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

future kings of spain

Options
  • 03-09-2005 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭

any one ever hear of this? if you have give were view of what you think of them. if anyone has the tab for one of there songs called 1981 can you post it the site or pm it to me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

there not bad but i lost some respect for them when i heard they use backing tracks for their guitar lines alot.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

dimerocks wrote:
    there not bad but i lost some respect for them when i heard they use backing tracks for their guitar lines alot.

Where did you hear this? With 3 guitars (I think?) you think they'd be able to play. As for tabs I don't think you're going to find any on the net but if you really really need them I'll give it a listen later and see what I can do.

" if you have give were view of what you think of them "

Take a bit more time to re-read your posts next time too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

at a gig i heard the click track at one point.i guess it could be samples of something else but i thought it was guitar.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Yeah I'd guess its something else or a timing thing. I don't think they use guitar samples though.

Advertisement