Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toffee Crisps..

• 03-09-2005 10:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,942 ✭✭✭✭

Gotten hooked on the feckers again..

Used to really hate them as a child but had one last week out of pure curiosity - am craving them 24 / 7 now!! :mad:

.... I NEED MY FIX!!!....

Why did that 24 Hour Esso down the road from me have to close?! :mad:

Anyone else love 'em as much as i do?!

20211-03.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

basquille wrote:
    Anyone else love 'em as much as i do?!

Ah yes, I'd murder one right now. I'm starved. They're a pleasant break I find from pure chocolate.

Damn you!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,942 ✭✭✭✭Basq

grimloch wrote:
    ..They're a pleasant break I find from pure chocolate..
    Yeah.. i find the toffee in them has improved also since i had them a few years back.

Gonna buy a couple of multipacks of them in Tesco tomorrow - should tie me over til at least......... Monday afternoon. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

go great with a cuppa tea.
    I was hooked on them for a while... think I've weened myself off them now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I was so confused when I read the title. I thought you meant potato crisps covered in toffee. Chocolate covered pretzels were pretty damn good so I don't know... maybe toffee flavour crisps would be ok.

I don't think I've seen a Toffee Crisp since I moved which is weird. Wouldn't mind one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Can't say I've had one of em a good while now myself. must get one next time I see one on the shelves, they are actually nice!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,755 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Hmm Always thought they were a bit meh. But someone said that the toffee has changed so I might try one for experimental purposes only ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,942 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Got myself 2 of them in the shop just there (along with a big bag of KP Popcorn) - should keep me going during a viewing of 'Sin City'! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I would love a toffee crisp right now! I knew i shouldn't read this forum....im getting hungry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

OMG yes... I LOVE them, and weirdly hated them when I was a kid. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Chris P Duck

I love toffee crisps when the chocolate and caramel are kind melted with bug mug of milk or tea. Had a bar of Toffee crisp ice cream yesterday. Im not a big fan of it

• Advertisement
Advertisement