Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Resident Evil on the PSP

• 04-09-2005 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

Yes I know I know, I assure you I rushed in to threads on other forums on the net with the same title also. However all I have heard so far are rumors of it being on the way. I am a massive fan of the Resident Evil series, and think it would be perfect on the PSP.

Anyone know anything about this being released for the PSP?

;-phobos-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

There's a resident evil film for it or are you talking about an actual game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

No No!, the GAME!. I think game would behave well on the PSP if it was developed. Playing it at night with headphones on, would be fun :D

;-phobos-)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,003 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

There is a resident evil announced for the DS, a remake of resi 1 (again :rolleyes: ). Nothing announced for the PSP. However that doesn't mean there isn't a resi game in developement for it. Capcom did a poll on their website on which of their franchises would people most like to see on the PSP. A ghouls n' ghosts game has been announced by capcom which was placed highly on the poll. Resident Evil was of course placed highly on the poll so fingers crossed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

phobos wrote:
    No No!, the GAME!. I think game would behave well on the PSP if it was developed. Playing it at night with headphones on, would be fun :D

;-phobos-)
    Agreed, that would be class! The sound through earphones is excellent, I was watching Dawn of the Dead and still jumped at parts I'd seen millions of times, just because it was so loud. It'd be great to see Resi on the PSP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

I don't want to go and start a thread about this but does anyone know if tekken will come out for the psp?

• Advertisement

Franky Boy wrote:
    I don't want to go and start a thread about this but does anyone know if tekken will come out for the psp?
    Agreed that would also be well suited to the platform ;)

We need titles like this. The only other game that I've noticed in the near future is Lemmings.

;-phobos-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

Worms aswell, can't beat a good old Worms game.

I'm not sure how Tekken would fare in Wifi, if the reaction times can be kept as fast as TTT (tag to the uninitiated) it'd be ideal.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,003 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Cabelo wrote:
    Worms aswell, can't beat a good old Worms game.

Worms is in developement for PSP and DS. I think it would work great on a handheld especially on line.

Worms!!, legend!.

Playing Wipeout again this morning, it's excellent. They do need to keep on top of the games though. All of us here have a handful of games between us, we're all talking about pretty much the same titles and awaiting the same titles. I look forward to the time where everybody is talking about a couple of future releases as opposed to awaiting a single game release.

;-phobos-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

no news on a psp version yet but theres a ds coming version coming out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Worms is in developement for PSP and DS. I think it would work great on a handheld especially on line.

Heres a few screen shots of Worms!

http://media.psp.ign.com/media/760/760121/imgs_1.html

Advertisement