Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! I'm not there.

Options
  • 04-09-2005 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭

I'm away travelling at the moment, and i won't be back until about 15th September. I have not done anything to prepare for going back to college and don't remember what has to be done. I'm going into 3rd Engineering btw. Someone told me that the deadline for payment is coming up. I thought registration could be done until the middle of October, and i could put off paying until then.

So, there's payment and registration, anything else i need to do?

I'm confused. Anyone got any solid information on this stuff? I don't even know which SU officer i should contact.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

On the StuWeb is says latest date for registration is the 30th September and I don't know when the fees have to be paid but i have no giro sent out to me so i can't really pay it til they do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

final payment date is sept 9th but you should allow 5 working days for payment to reach UCD so basically tomorrow - "fines are imposed for late payments" from ucd.ie/fees

also contact the su education officer Jane Horgan-Jones sueducation@ucd.ie she seems sound and will probably be able to sort ya out

Advertisement