Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bets for Sunday

• 04-09-2005 11:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

2.10 York.

Flying Key to win. If i am right in saying that this horse has raced in previous races which seem to be weaker then this and the Jockey has already won so is going for its second win. (Nap)

2.45 Curragh (my first go at irish racing)

Aussie Rules to win. I dont think there is much i can say about this one. doesnt like the soft ground at all and ran a promising debut so i am hoping that this ground and course will suit. (NB)

Anyone got any thoughts?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

Whipper 2.45 longchamp on form it should win,on its last run when second to dubawi it had todays favourite behind in third.It has the speed as it has won over 5 furlongs.

The tatling 5.15 curragh this horse is a consistant horse who rarely runs a bad race,he was second in the nunthorpe which should be good enough form to beat boggie street and benbaun.

ursumman 5.00 galway ran second in the galway plate and second to euro route in the big race of the tralee festival should be able to overcome carlesimo and prove another winner for the madden yard who had a 12/1 yesterday in peruge,keep an eye on the 4.30 as there are numerous horses who have all being behind ursumman last few runs.

Demi beau 2.55 worcester who once was a good horse and still holds some ability he ran well in the county hurdle and other cheltenham handicaps over recent years.He should prove to be a winner today and overcome the layoff,but he is a horse who has ran well in the past coming from a layoff.He also has a low weight now adays than his old hurdling weight.He has being backed this morning and is now 7/2.

Crystal view 4.45 curragh who has being unlucky in a few races should be a good e.w price today and will run his usual race coming from behind.He has the form and ground in favour and has low enough race and good jockey on board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

ok that was miserable time for some dutching.

5pm galway.

Ursumman & Carlesimo

5.10 pm worchester.

Sharaab & Spuradich

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Not really dutching when you don't say how much you want to win, and how much you are putting on them :o

sorry i didnt think anyone would be bothered. i had 200 euro 100 on each race. won 13 euro on the first waiting on the 2nd

brilliant. both races paid off. i will post the betting script in 5 mins when everything settles

• Advertisement

Account History Balance: EUR 249.13

Date Transaction Type Channel Debit Credit Balance
    04/09/2005 Bet returns Internet EUR 136.63 EUR 249.13
    Bet returns Phones EUR 112.50 EUR 112.50
    Bet Internet -EUR 21.02 EUR 0.00
    Bet Internet -EUR 78.98 EUR 21.02
    Deposit Internet EUR 100.00 EUR 100.00
    Bet Phones -EUR 62.50 EUR 0.00
    Draw-down deposit Phones EUR 62.50 EUR 62.50
    Bet Internet -EUR 37.50 EUR 0.00