Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On Campus Accomodation

Options
  • 04-09-2005 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭

I've been searching and searching but haven't been able to find many pictures of the on campus accomodation. If anyone is living there this year could you please take a few pictures and post them up here? Thanks. Just don't want to pay loads for it if I can find better quality accomodation for around the same price elsewhere. The pictures on the UCD website aren't too helpful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

LadyLotts wrote:
    I've been searching and searching but haven't been able to find many pictures of the on campus accomodation. If anyone is living there this year could you please take a few pictures and post them up here? Thanks. Just don't want to pay loads for it if I can find better quality accomodation for around the same price elsewhere. The pictures on the UCD website aren't too helpful.

I've no pictures but the accomodation is fine, I've been in a few rooms and they're ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I know everyone says it's nice and all just curious about the size of the bedrooms and the bathrooms really. I have a lot of clothes and shoes to bring with me.

Advertisement