Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Extinction

Options
  • 04-09-2005 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭

Just wondering does anyone here like these guys? I've seen them a couple of times recently and they blew me away. They play thrash and nothing else. An excellent band from Dublin. I think they've an EP coming out soon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 HomeBrewPlease

Savage band. Supported Nuclear Assault and just blew the place away. These guys are going places.

Playing with Scavenger and Xenon in McGarrigles in Sligo on September 24th. Cant wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Blew GBH away a couple of weeks ago and played an incendiary all ages set in the Parnell Mooney on Saturday afternoon before heading up to Belfast for a gig.

I have a copy of the upcoming EP - 80s thrash for the new millennium - sounds brilliant.

Advertisement