Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

music from ipod to laptop?

Options
  • 04-09-2005 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

hey all,

Just a little curious. I've been trying to transfer my music from my Ipod back to my computer but can't get it to work. Is it even possible to do this. A little annoying if it isn't possible.

If it can be done can somebody tell me how to do it? Do I just need to change some settings or something?

thanks
    bnev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭thejovialhost

Well i'm pretty sure you cannot do this without hacking or using a program, run a search on boards for the names of some

Google ephpod

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭ffocused

Right click on your ipod in itunes, select ipod options. Go to ipod tab and select 'enable disk use' this will allow windows to see the ipod like a hard disk. all your mp3's will have random digits and numbers for names. Copy them to your hard drive and play with windows media player or itunes and you will get the track names.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

depends on if you use a Mac or a PC... loads of scripts available for both that will let you copy songs from the ipod to the machine

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Software called "iPod Agent"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Google ephpod

thats what i used

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

Advertisement