Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with my update folders

• 04-09-2005 3:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Ive downloaded the new FMFinland update and am trying to get a new game going but after i select the leagues and click start new game, the game just crashes.im pretty sure i have the update in the right folder data/db so does anyone have any ideas as to what might be wrong?

thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 151 ✭✭KeithMur

Im having the same problem, just did the 375 patch and finland update and it crashes as i start new game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 151 ✭✭KeithMur

I'VE 5.0.5 PATCH INSTALLED AND I DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED THE UPDATE CORRECTLY, BUT WHEN I START A NEW GAME, MY FM CRASHES.

1) Make sure you have WinRAR. If you don't have it, head to www.rarlab.com
    2) Download the update
    3) Open the fmfinlandupdate.rar with WinRAR (or just doubleclick the file from the folder you downloaded it to)
    4) Select all the files and select extract
    5) Find your FM2005 installation folder (default is c:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2005)
    6) Extract it to Football Manager 2005\data -directory (so eg. c:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2005\data)
    Start a new game and enjoy =)

Don't know if it will help but i'm gonna give it a shot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

thanks for that keith.doesnt seem to be helping me though. this is really frustrating as i want to start a new game with all the updates really badly...grrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭HacksawEddie

same thing happens with me! :(
    tried both finland upstate and the addmanager update and both crash at the same stage.. what could it be?
    both upstades have 1000's of downloads but i cant find any other complaints online
    if any1 can help...please do
    ¬hacksaw

Advertisement